DVD +R/RW Dual Layer Disks

dcmetro

I buy my DVD+R discs through CompUSA online on BF. For the last 2 yrs, they have had a great deal on them. I stock up. I copy movies all the time and also buy the black DVD cases. I bought 4 50 packs last year and I have 16 discs left. Great timing as I'll buy more this year

BFJedi, if you want single layer, Microcenter has Windata DVD's for $11.99 a 50 pack if you order 3 or more. When I did an Identify on them, they are Taiyo Yuden disks.

Willousb, you need Nero and a program called DVDShrink.

what software do you use to burn dvd's? I have a dvd burner in my new computer but not sure how to exactly use it. thanks

there are a lot of different programs you can use to burn dvd. if you buy a branded computer that comes with a dvd burner, a very basic dvd burner program is most likely already included. if you are going to get a full version, Nero is one of the best out there.

they had memorex 25 pack DL discs at compusa for 29.99 about 3 weeks ago, hopefully there will be something cheaper for thanksgiving, or insane prices on single layer also works, need to stock up. They used to always give away free or 2.99 `100 pack cd-rs on BF... maybe dvd-r will be like that this year.