Complete Sears Black Friday Ad Scans Posted

Brad

Remember Sears Friends and Family is Nov 13 from 6-9 PM go to

searsholding.com/familyandfriends and register you will get coupons to sears for 11/13 from 6-9 and KMart all day on 11/6 you will save 10%on almost everything, 20% on apparel

They will both have BF ads with the exceptions of door busters...

Sears includes lands end and dyson vacuums.

I want one of those 19.99 bedding sets at Sears, but will most likely be in Best Buy all morning.......anyone know if you can buy one online and then pricematch later.........or any other ideas?...........No my husband wont get up that early to help out

Whoa! Sears PMs and takes off an additional 10%???

I may just do Sears instead of Wal-Mart. The pm'ing policy is posted on the website, and it says they honor both print and online deals for a local retailer...

Yeah and unlike some of the horror stories you hear about price matching....Sears is usually happy to do it. Employees are always NICE about it.

...OK...don''t flame me now:flame: ...ut HOW do I find just a LIST of the items onsale....I am kinda new at this stuff and can't seem to use the right search to find them....

thanks in advance for the kind soul that takes pity on this newbie!

Guest cantweshare

Just a heads up that if you haven't downloaded these yet and want to view them later, you might want to grab them soon. That's all I'm going to say...

:word:

They wont last long

Was looking for a nail gun this weekend and discovered that a number of Sears BF prices are the current sales prices. So if you are looking for something specific from Sears you might want to check the store now, rather than wait, unless the whole BF experience is what you are looking for.

Later

Andy

Whoa! Sears PMs and takes off an additional 10%???

I may just do Sears instead of Wal-Mart. The pm'ing policy is posted on the website, and it says they honor both print and online deals for a local retailer...

Ten percent of the difference.