Printers on BF?????

ebony0421

We need to purchase a printer for our computer, does anyone remember seeing one or know which store has the better deals on bf? Thanks.:clapping: :clapping:

Walmart has the only one I have seen so far...but it's NOT on sale...just regular price...and it's a LexMark.

Dh says he would like either Epson, HP, or Brother. We've bought Lexmarks before and he doesn't care for them for some reason. I want a 3 in 1 machine, but I am flexible. Thanks. :gd_pineap :gd_pineap

I just saw one on the Walmart website...an HP all 3 in one for under $50. I think it's their everyday price but don't quote me on that. Not sure of the quality but you could do a search on epinions for it.

We just left Walmart, but they were so crowded that we didn't look. Thanks to this site I am up half the night sucking down coffee and rubbing my eyes, so I will check around online. Is it Thanksgiving yet?:greenappl:gd_orange:gd_not_ri:bounce_fl

Umm...nooooo...but tomorrow is Halloween...if that helps...lol.

Guest Deals4Me
3-in-1 under $50 every day? I dont think thats an everyday price or I'd have one by now to replace the chunk of junk I own....

Lexmark makes a great product and you can get an X1185 all-in-one printer for $39.88 at Wal-Mart on BF. That's a great deal! There's my two cents.

Only problem is it's a Refurb.

At least if you go to walmart.com right now and find that printer, it's a refurb.