Complete List of Sears Black Friday Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

The rest of the Sears ad (non-early bird items) should be posted in the next 2-3 hours. Just finishing up typing them all up...

Well what are you doing here telling us about it...type, type, type. No seriously thanks for the update. Couldn't make it thru this next month w/ out you guys. Who needs SEX when you have GottaDeal!:woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

This is a really great site!! I found it last year. My husband thinks I am a hacker since I printed out the WM ad for BF!! I just let him believe that. I guess I really should give gotta deal credit, because this is where ALL my info came from. Thank you guys for a great site and thanks for all the time it takes for you to add info!!

Did I miss it or there are no Computer deals?

There were none in the ad we were given, so unless we are missing a page, there aren't any. Does Sears even have a big computer selection? I though they clearanced out a lot of their systems months ago.

There were none in the ad we were given, so unless we are missing a page, there aren't any. Does Sears even have a big computer selection? I though they clearanced out a lot of their systems months ago.

I was thinking the same as I wrote my message :insane: , so I checked their website they still show computer systems being sold :cool:

RC_WC

I was thinking the same as I wrote my message :insane: , so I checked their website they still show computer systems being sold :cool:

RC_WC

That is true, but for every one of the 10 or so systems I checked, the description said "Web exclusive. This item is not avaliable in Sears stores." so they might just be selling them online but not in stores. They might even have a third party handling the shipping, etc...