Complete List of Sears Black Friday Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

The full ad has now been posted. 350+ items total, all typed up by me and ready to be stolen :tongue1: .

Items on the BF site with the asterisk (*) are the early bird items, so you may see the same item wtice with one price/discount with the asterisk and one without it - that means the price/discount changes at 11am.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/sears

The actual ad scans will be posted tomorrow, so you can look forward to that as well :)

Enjoy! :runaway:

:woot2: Looks like we will have to send someone to Sears. This is great!!!:D Thanks guys!!!!:howdy:

Not necessarily. Last year they had their doorbusters(at least MOST)online...and then they had the mail in rebate on the shipping...so it didn't cost anything...so u may be able to get it online and save a trip.

Not necessarily. Last year they had their doorbusters(at least MOST)online...and then they had the mail in rebate on the shipping...so it didn't cost anything...so u may be able to get it online and save a trip.

Yep, and I'm linking as many of the items as I can right now, and I'm finding most of them on the site, so there should be plenty of them available online starting Thanksgiving Day.

Yep, and I'm linking as many of the items as I can right now, and I'm finding most of them on the site, so there should be plenty of them available online starting Thanksgiving Day.

Thanks to you guys I got all my Sears stuff I wanted and didn't have to go to the store. Was very happy because I knew the store would sell out of MOST of the items before I got there. Just love GottaDeal!!!:wub:

Regarding the 1 ct. tw. 14k 3-Stone Diamond Ring - $629.99 * is this white gold and does it have bagettes? I'm trying to find it on the website....does the add have a regular price?

I haven't gotten to that one yet - give me another 30 minutes or so and it should be linked, otherwise I'll try to find out that info.

Regarding the 1 ct. tw. 14k 3-Stone Diamond Ring - $629.99 * is this white gold and does it have bagettes? I'm trying to find it on the website....does the add have a regular price?

That item is now linked - the reason you couldn't find it is that the web site shows it as a 9 stone ring and the ad says 3 stone - but it's the same ring.

Well I am done linking most of the non-apparel items, so that's all I'm going to do tonight, and I'll try to get the rest done soon :)

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of the rest of the ad as well, so stay tuned.

OK, we now have the rest of the ad (mostly the non-early bird items). It's too late to do anything with them now (after midnight here), so you'll have to wait again :P

The tentative plan is to type up all these items tomorrow (and believe me, there are a lot of them) and post them as soon as we can on Sunday, and then release the scans on Monday morning to start off the new week with a bang :)