First Ace Hardware Rumored BF Items Added to Site

Brad

We were supplied with a list of rumored Ace Hardware Black Friday sale ad items and have posted them on the BF site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/ace

These are not confirmed (as we don't have the actual ad just yet). I'm guessing there will be more items added once the actual ad comes out, but you can start adding these to your shopping lists. And like always if they turn out to be fakes, they will just be removed from this site and your shopping lists (but who would go through all the trouble to create a fake list? espcially for a low-profile place like Ace, lol)

And yes, the Sears ad will still be coming out later this afternoon/tonight. This Ace ad will have to be your fix for now :gd_orange

Well I joked about Ace hardware and it has come back to bite me in the butt...lol. I WANT those traytables. Used to have a set I bought at Walmart in 2000. Been wanting another set but wouldn't pay the $29.99 that everyone wanted. So glad I waited...just hope I can make it over to get a set. Maybe I can get in and out of Walmart quick.:juggle:

I wonder how much the chistmas lights are before the rebate and what the limit is. Were collecting lights to send to our guys in Iraq so the unit can make things look festive and feel a little bit closer to home. Looks like I'll be making a pitstop at Ace lol

Mara

I wonder how much the chistmas lights are before the rebate and what the limit is. Were collecting lights to send to our guys in Iraq so the unit can make things look festive and feel a little bit closer to home. Looks like I'll be making a pitstop at Ace lol

Mara

My husband is also over there and had asked us to do the same thing! They were wanting the colored lights to make it "festive" . I sure hope your able to get however many light sets you need!:spamdance

First BF I shopped, I had DH go to our local Ace (this was in Chicago) while I was visiting family in KS. He didn't go until late in the day and they were out of a lot of stuff. :rolleyes:

The past two years, I've gone myself (in KS) and gotten almost everything I wanted, but they've always been out of a few things. We usually hit Ace almost last, after we've had lunch, so that's to be expected I guess.