BF withdrawal?

dorkydiva

Guest Deals4Me

Withdrawls? Not really...till after Christmas...

Cause then its all the preparing for christmas, then after christmas clearances... WOO hoo! THEN the withdrawl kicks in!!

I have never had bf withdrawals. I love bf but I start getting anxious around the end of September, but talk about it all year. I love any sale, if it's good enough but I have certain ones that really get me excited. For example, after Christmas sales, winter clothes clearances, spring clearances, summer clearances, I guess I sort of see a pattern forming here, lol!!!

I actually usually feel a bit of withdrawal BEFORE BF. Mainly because I am just anxious to get out there and see what I can get (that isn't in the ads), etc. And the anxiousness gets a bit old sometimes, so I start feeling annoyed the day or two before.. but then just hours before I am excited again. :)

what happens after BF????? Do people still post on here? I'll be lost without this!LOL!!!!!:eek::g_laughin

After BF, move over to the Lounge. :) Last year before BF I only posted in the BF forum, and then after BF was over I posted a few times in the Lounge...and, well, that was it for me. I've been hooked ever since. LOL. You'll be able to find great sales and deals on all kinds of stuff all year long in the Online and Offline Hot Deals forums too. :D

And we give away stuff all throughout the year as well :)

We have the BF site every year because people like it so much, but we also hope that 2-3% of the thousands of new members that come for the BF site will stick around and become regular posters 365 days a year (although there's that saying "be careful what you wish for" so.... :P )

After BF, move over to the Lounge. :) Last year before BF I only posted in the BF forum, and then after BF was over I posted a few times in the Lounge...and, well, that was it for me. I've been hooked ever since. LOL. You'll be able to find great sales and deals on all kinds of stuff all year long in the Online and Offline Hot Deals forums too. :D

I just started posting in the Lounge recently and I am hooked. So if you do start having withdrawls the Lounge would be a good place for therapy.

Hehe! just realized this is was my 200th post!

I am having HUGE withdrawals. Mainly because I am not sure I can go this year. I am pregnant with someone else's baby. (I am a surrogate) I will be 20 weeks and not sure I should put myself in that position because it is someone else's baby. If it were my own it would be a different story. If I could get hubby up to go with me, I would still go but them I have to find a sitter.

UUGGHH!! Any ideas?

We have the BF site every year because people like it so much, but we also hope that 2-3% of the thousands of new members that come for the BF site will stick around and become regular posters 365 days a year (although there's that saying "be careful what you wish for" so.... :P )

Well i'll stay! You guys rock:yelclap:

Guest Deals4Me

Dont worry Brad, I'm hooked!!!