PX/BX Fall sale tomorrow

beccas302

Not sure if anyone else is having the same thing, but our BX (Maxwell AFB) is having an early bird sale starting tomorrow at 6am. Some of the things they have are:

Toshiba portable LCD TV/DVD Combo Reg. $1024 Sale $557

Corelle 34pc Country Cottage Livingwear Set Reg. 49.95 Sale $12.17

B&D Home Cafe Reg. 54.95 Sale 11.97

They're also giving away $100 gift cards every hour (not sure how that's going to work..)

Hopefully it's not just ours!

Not sure if anyone else is having the same thing, but our BX (Maxwell AFB) is having an early bird sale starting tomorrow at 6am. Some of the things they have are:

Toshiba portable LCD TV/DVD Combo Reg. $1024 Sale $557

Corelle 34pc Country Cottage Livingwear Set Reg. 49.95 Sale $12.17

B&D Home Cafe Reg. 54.95 Sale 11.97

They're also giving away $100 gift cards every hour (not sure how that's going to work..)

Hopefully it's not just ours!

There is a $10 rebate available online for the HomeCafe machines. That would make it $1.97-- great deal! :D

http://www.homecafe.com/rebate.shtml

There is a $10 rebate available online for the HomeCafe machines. That would make it $1.97-- great deal! :D

http://www.homecafe.com/rebate.shtml

OMG! You rock! Thank you for that link... I'm planning on getting three for gifts, so that'll make 3 of them for about $25 since it's one per household. Maybe I'll send the other UPC and recepits to my mom and mother in law and have them submit!

Not that I am aware of it, we are having a retirement appreciation sale. They had $5 off any shoe or appearal purchase, no mininum mind you!!!! Hubby got some more work clothes dirt cheap.....All Halloween items were 50% off including candy. I stocked up on that. They also had a $10 off a $100 electronics purchase. But no specials like Maxwell, I might be heading up there tomorrow morning.GRRRRRRRRRR