What would you do?

ebony0421

I have a little problem and I need some advice. Our px(military dept store) is openning at 6a.m. and they are going to give away gift certificates to the first 100 people. Should I go there first, with husband in tow to get free money and also ad match or be inline at the mall at 0'dark 30 to get things I want. To make it clearer if the px has the $20 gift certificates, we will end up with $80 FREE MONEY because they give them out Friday and Saturday. What would you do? I am so confused about this.:gd_stars: :gd_stars: :gd_stars: :gd_stars:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little problem and I need some advice. Our px(military dept store) is openning at 6a.m. and they are going to give away gift certificates to the first 100 people. Should I go there first, with husband in tow to get free money and also ad match or be inline at the mall at 0'dark 30 to get things I want. To make it clearer if the px has the $20 gift certificates, we will end up with $80 FREE MONEY because they give them out Friday and Saturday. What would you do? I am so confused about this.:gd_stars: :gd_stars: :gd_stars: :gd_stars:

Are you sure that each of you will get a 20 dollar gift certificate? Are you sure they don't check ID's? This is my first year to goto the BX at our base. It would be great if they would give each of you one, but I'd double check before you go.

I want the free $$ too so I'm hoping that there won't be too many people in line at the BX since I want to go to walmart so if walmart opens at 5am and the BX at 6am I have an hour to get in and out. I'd hit the PX first and you can always try to PM there for the mall things you want.

I would get the money and then rush to the mall. The PX always has good deals and not only that NO TAXES. And besides you can go the mall after I am sure you will still find some of things if you didn't already find it at the PX.

ITA w/ everything she said.

Thanks to everyone for your help. As it stands now, I am going to go to the px first. There are some items at the px we want, especially 16 batteries for $3.99. Hubby doesn't know that the gift certificates we get will go towards his XBOX360 I hope to put on layaway on the 22nd.:) ;)