Shout Elmo

maddielexi4

Does anyone know anything about the Shout Elmo? My 2 year old goes crazy over this thing every time we're at Wal-Mart! It's $34.97 at Wal-Mart, $29.99 at Toys R Us, and $19.99 (free shipping) on Amazon.com. Of course, I would get the $19.99 one, but is it worth the money?:banana01:

Sounds like she would love it for Christmas, if she goes bonkers for it everytimes she sees it, its a bet she would love it at Christmas. The Elmos are pretty popular, several years ago they sold quite quickly out of the stores (don't remember which one though) $20 is a good price for something she loves.

We have the hookey pookey elmo and chicken dance elmo and tickle me elmo and god help me someone please take all these elmo's away. They seem to be a big hit for a week then become playroom clutter. To date the most popular stuff here is anything with little anlmals. I have the fisher price farm and ABC zoo and my 2 year old and 5 year old LOVE all those animals. million times more play with those than the elmo's lol

Mara

my 2 (3 in january) y/o niece has a handful of elmo dolls, which she absolutely LOVES. i imagine my sister will be buying her the shout one for xmas, as she loves the commercial for that one now too. the dolls get annoying to everyone else, but she can spend a great deal of time just playing with elmo (until the batteries die and don't get replaced lol)

20.00 w/ free shipping will be worth it to me. My son was into Elmo, we've got the one that "plays" guitar and sings and the tickle me one still around the house somewhere. He "hids" them because he does not want to get rid of them and hes 10.