Lady Gaga "Born This Way" album MP3 download .99¢ today only at Amazon.com

Fishboysmom

Lady Gaga "Born This Way" album MP3 download .99¢ today only at Amazon.com.

14 songs plus digital booklet.

http://www.amazon.com/Born-This-Way-digital-booklet/dp/B0051QIGP4/ref=xs_gb_A580P4P7SIQPF?pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1SPB0AW0PX0FSGYNB59Y

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5174Z7QJWvL._AA165_.jpg

I thought I was only getting one song for 99 cents...figured it had to be a pricing error, but nope, got the whole CD for less than a buck. My son will be thrilled when he gets home (certainly not my cup of tea in music!)

did yours all download ok, I clicked ok then it was suppose to go to Cloud and only a few songs are available and the sale hasn't show up in my email?

looks like this is happening alot (in the feedback forum), someone said that it may take awhile for all the songs to download via cloud (it might just be overloaded) so I guess I will wait awhile then contact Amazon

Edited by Stowasser

Thanks for the tip ... I'm not a huge fan, but for .99 it's worth it!! I expected to have problems downloading due to heavy traffic, but the downloads were quick. I sent it to my cloud drive and downloaded from there. The only problems I encountered were the 2 songs with foreign characters in them - they didn't come as mp3 files - wierd. I just went to the cloud player and they played fine - I downloaded those 2 from there with no problems. I didn't realize it until after I made the purchase, but when you buy the album, you get a 20GB cloud drive for a year instead of the 5GB that you normally get for free. Good deal all around!