Wal-Mart $4.24 items

pmdemey

Weellllll, The chopper is quite a touchy subject with me. I thought I was getting such a great deal! When I opened it up I was so embarrassed I didn't want anyone else to see it so I hid it in a drawer and it is still there. Still in the box. I love the sandwich maker, the kids love it too. The iron has been great and so has the hair dryers.

I forgot, I've also got one of those mini crockpots with no temp control and have never used it. What can you do with those besides keep food warm? Can you make anything besides nacho sauce in it?

I also bought a belgian waffle maker years ago that I haven't used yet either but $5.00 for it was hard to turn down. :D

I will probably get the coffee maker this year. Other than the chopper, all of the "cheapy" appliances I've gotten have been great. I got tired of my girls borrowing my hair dryer so last year I got them each one and they work really well for them. Also, son loves the iron that I got last year. Again, tired of him using mine on trips and always worried he'll lose it.lol

About how big are they? I mean I know what it says...and I see the pic..but what I really wanna know is what it will hold. How many little smokies?

The ones in the Walmart BF ad for this year are 2 qts. in size. Big enough for a small roast beef, soup, stews, etc.

Those little crockpots they had a few years ago were about a 1 quart size with no temp control and no removable crock.

The ad says 2 quart slow cooker but the item numbers are for all 3 things together so I don't know which is which. XQ687, JE3049, MD-YHJ20

The pic shows 4 settings on it so it should have High, Low, Warm & Off which means it will have a removable crock. I might get a couple myself if it has a warm setting. :D

Well, I have one of the can openers from the BF ad, got it on clearance after Christmas, for $2, and it works great.

I did get what should've been the $10 food processor, same thing, on clearance. but I have yet to open the box(still in the garage even). LOL I'm waiting until I have a bigger kitchen, and some place to store it.

The can opener I got from there was lousy. I tried it twice and it left metal shavings in the can of food both times. It went back in the box and I haven't touched it since. I may just throw it out or take it apart. It's not good enough to give away.