Our PX starts at 03:00 am!!!

masilke

DANG!!! 5 Walmarts!!!!I didn't know Clarksville was THAT big!!! lol

3 in clarksville itself. The new one is on the Clarksville Oak Grove border just in KY (yay lower taxes) just outside gate 6 and 7 and the other one is in hopkinsville so 5 within 30 min drive of Fort Campbell. This area and post are growing like wide fire. In a few months we will have the Biggest PX in the army :banana01:

Mara

Sorry? :giggle: Actually, I think that hubby is puting in for Rucker. His unit is scheduled to return back to Iraq next fall for their 3rd tour, and they won't even get home from this tour to Iraq until December. So, he's hoping to get to a post that won't be sending him anywhere and unfortunately Rucker is one of the few left! :(

I'll be here...... (holding up the welcome sign):jester:

3 in clarksville itself. The new one is on the Clarksville Oak Grove border just in KY (yay lower taxes) just outside gate 6 and 7 and the other one is in hopkinsville so 5 within 30 min drive of Fort Campbell. This area and post are growing like wide fire. In a few months we will have the Biggest PX in the army :banana01:

Mara

Yeah they gotta keep the 101 happy somehow:wife:

Hmm, hubby got rid of his star card back when it was still the dpp (dumb privates program.. :razz: ) Maybe I should get one for those uniform emergencies and the extra incentive to shop at the px more! ;)

The coupons inside the Aafes flyer don't have be used in conjunction with Star card. Any little bit helps right?:gd_twocen

I might have to go up to Maxwell for that one!!

I seriously dislike our BX at times... they rarely have what's on sale, and if they do, it's usually hard to find. Although, I'm hoping that they'll have some of those huge 6 foot blow up snowglobe decorations for $99! They have them at Kmart for $199

I seriously dislike our BX at times... they rarely have what's on sale, and if they do, it's usually hard to find. Although, I'm hoping that they'll have some of those huge 6 foot blow up snowglobe decorations for $99! They have them at Kmart for $199

The thing is that Maxwell gets things before we ( Rucker) get them, or if there is a limited number available they will go to Maxwell.

I sure wish our PX had planned on opening at 3 for BF to! This will have been our 3rd year here for BF and they have never done anything like that! Wishfull thinking I guess!

It doesn't hurt to ask the Manager. This is the first time for our PX here.

Aafes Flyer Nov 4- Nov 10....... Inflatable 6ft. snowglobe $99 Limited

Quantities

Got my offical PX calendar for the next two months. There it is in B/w. I will start BF at 3 am. They had small 10% off coupons printed on BF, Saturday and Sunday, with Saturday and Sunday starting at less crazy hours. Saturday earlybird at 7 am and Sunday at 8 am............... Focus on sunday will be clothes etc. no word on saturday yet. I have again spoken with the manager, they don't have the ad yet but expect it by next week. I am checking aafes.com daily........... I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my offical PX calendar for the next two months. There it is in B/w. I will start BF at 3 am. They had small 10% off coupons printed on BF, Saturday and Sunday, with Saturday and Sunday starting at less crazy hours. Saturday earlybird at 7 am and Sunday at 8 am............... Focus on sunday will be clothes etc. no word on saturday yet. I have again spoken with the manager, they don't have the ad yet but expect it by next week. I am checking aafes.com daily........... I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if ours opens at 3 I can hit it and be at walmart by there open at 5 the be at sears shortly after they open at 6 :gd_orange

I'll be back in bed by noon lol:clapping:

Mara

Our 5th Walmart just opened here by Fort Campbell. Glad to see its not just this area that likes Walmart so much they keep building more lol. This one is right outside the gate making my BF hop from PX to Walmart a close simple one then boom to the freeway to the mall WAHOO

Mara

Wow, they are up to 5 now. I lived there about 5 years ago and they already had 3 superwalmarts. Didn't know they really needed another 2.

Jen

• 3 weeks later...

And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to get out that early, well needless to say there were about 200 people in front of me but we got in the door 5 min after 3 am. I got my HP Desktop, PM'd the Gameboy, and 3 games, 3 PS2 games and the Tide. Checkout was fast and friendly , my cashier was excited to see how much money I saved.

Pitstopped home and went to WM.........but that is a different story.