Found the box DVD sets cheaper!!

SuperMommy

For any of you that were looking for the boxed DVD sets that WM is going to have on BF for $19.99. I just got the KMart ad in the mail for this week and they have them for $16.99. The picture is shpwing West Wing, Dukes of Hazzard, and Friends. I'm not sure if it's just those three or if that is just the three that they pictured. Better hurry it says no rain checks and sale ends 10/31. I was planning on getting some of the Friends sets for my hubby that day, but I'm heading out later tonight so I guess I'm making a stop at KMart!!

:bounce_fl

correction...sale ends 10/29!!!

Guest outrbanx

For anyone interested, this is the full list of the titles. They are all released by Warner Bros. who has dropped the retail prices to $19.99 for (supposedly) a limited time. They normally retail for around $39.99-$59.99. Well worth the price for full season sets. Especially when we are talking about upwards of 18 hours of entertainment from each.

By the way, along with Friends, I HIGHLY recommend Gilmore Girls!!!!! That's right, I'm a married male and I love Gilmore Girls. There, I said it. :)

Everbody Loves Raymond S1

Everbody Loves Raymond S2

Lois & Clark S1

Law & Order SVU S1

Dukes of Hazzard Season 1

Nip / Tuck Season 1

ER Season 1

ER Season 2

Lois and Clark Season 1

Smallville Season 1

Smallville Season 2

Dallas Season 1 + 2

Dukes of Hazzard Season 2

West Wing Season 1

West Wing Season 2

Gilmore Girls Season 1

Gilmore Girls Season 2

Friends Season 1

Friends Season 2

One Tree Hill Season 1

The OC Season 1

Gilligans Island Season 1

Gilligans Island Season 2

Waltons Season 1

Fresh Prince Season 1

Full House Season 1

Everwood Season 1

For anyone interested, this is the full list of the titles. They are all released by Warner Bros. who has dropped the retail prices to $19.99 for (supposedly) a limited time. They normally retail for around $39.99-$59.99. Well worth the price for full season sets. Especially when we are talking about upwards of 18 hours of entertainment from each.

By the way, along with Friends, I HIGHLY recommend Gilmore Girls!!!!! That's right, I'm a married male and I love Gilmore Girls. There, I said it. :)

Any particular store for all of those?

Don't forget if you are buying these, you can also do the WB rebate that is out there-- get up to $50 back if you buy, I believe, 6 of the sets. Exp. 12/31/05.

Everbody Loves Raymond S1

Everbody Loves Raymond S2

Lois & Clark S1

Law & Order SVU S1

Dukes of Hazzard Season 1

Nip / Tuck Season 1

ER Season 1

ER Season 2

Lois and Clark Season 1

Smallville Season 1

Smallville Season 2

Dallas Season 1 + 2

Dukes of Hazzard Season 2

West Wing Season 1

West Wing Season 2

Gilmore Girls Season 1

Gilmore Girls Season 2

Friends Season 1

Friends Season 2

One Tree Hill Season 1

The OC Season 1

Gilligans Island Season 1

Gilligans Island Season 2

Waltons Season 1

Fresh Prince Season 1

Full House Season 1

Everwood Season 1

:P :p :P

Guest outrbanx

Any particular store for all of those?

I have found most of them at WalMart.

For some reason, at least in my area, Best Buy and Circuit City still have theirs at full price. I haven't checked K-Mart.

Still looking for Without a Trace. :(

Guest outrbanx

Don't forget if you are buying these, you can also do the WB rebate that is out there-- get up to $50 back if you buy, I believe, 6 of the sets. Exp. 12/31/05.

Good Point! I forgot to mention that!

Makes great deal even better. Provided that you don't forget to mail 'em in, that is. ;)

Guest outrbanx

:(

Any word on LOST: Season One being on sale anywhere?

Walmart had the best price that week of release at $34.88. Believe it or not, my local WM sold out. I had to get mine at Target for $39.95.

BF should provide some good deals on it, though.

In case you can't tell, I'm a nut for TV on DVD. :insane:

Guest Deals4Me

We still have ours in the three areas I visit...

Kmart in Bourbonnais is a grocery store too,and since there isnt make 24 hours around here, they are good for that,

Matteson is where walmart and target is, and then about 10 miles away, theres kmart in the poorer section of chicago heights, which is good cause most people dont have a car there....they are ALWAYS busy.

And Orland/Tinley the same way, but neither town is financially bad... just enough distance in the competition for both to thrive.

Just so you know, I saw a lot of these (probably most of them, but I'm not positive because I wasn't looking for specific ones) at Sams Club for $15.xx. I can't remember the exact price. Maybe $15.88. I'm almost positive Gilmore Girls was NOT there (got Seasons 1 & 2 for SIL PMed at Circuit City when Target had the sale), but I saw Friends, ER, Full House, a bunch of others, but I'm not positive what. If you have a Sam's Club membership you might want to check them out. :)