What time do you get in line??

mkmljd

For the first time in many years our entire family is going to be together for Thanksgiving, which means my sister and I are doing BF shopping together. She is thinks we only need to be in line by 4am. I am a firm believer in getting in line by 3am. I can't get the girl to even think about getting there that early....UGH!! She says our home town only has a population of 75,000, so the lines aren't that bad (I have lived on the west coast for the last several years near Seattle). I still think 4am is too late...LOL.

So, help me out...what time do you get in line at Wal-Mart??

TIA

Monica

(A newbie to the board and LOVE it!!!)

She ain't gonna like this answer. I used to live in a town of 35000 and if we got in line after 4am you could bet you wouldn't be getting MOST of your stuff. By 4 I would be about 50th in line. So since you have more than double the people I agree w/ you. Have you thought about goin at 3 and havin her meet you later? Might be a good compromise.

• 2 weeks later...
i got in line at 415 last year i was about 50th in line.i got everything i went for and then some he he.plus i got a couple of things for my sister.we had 4 of us go we made our plan while waiting in line.we all met up in the middle of the store ,where there werent any people.all of the ad items were in the main isles,then we all traded off,it worked out great,but 5 am this year,we will leave 1 hour earlier.its so exciting,thank god for security,noone gets away with butting in line.

For the first time in many years our entire family is going to be together for Thanksgiving, which means my sister and I are doing BF shopping together. She is thinks we only need to be in line by 4am. I am a firm believer in getting in line by 3am. I can't get the girl to even think about getting there that early....UGH!! She says our home town only has a population of 75,000, so the lines aren't that bad (I have lived on the west coast for the last several years near Seattle). I still think 4am is too late...LOL.

So, help me out...what time do you get in line at Wal-Mart??

TIA

Monica

(A newbie to the board and LOVE it!!!)

I'd be there by 2a.m.:cookiemon