Do I dare brave Walmart on BF for laptop?

floridasun5

Yes...there are stores that DO have this model right now as we speak!!!!!

If you really are a store manager, you need to get a clue. the laptop upc on our bf laptop is not the same as a laptop currently carried in the stores. you are giving everyone bad info about this layaway thing. If you really are a store manager, you can walk to your back room, look at the upc on the 2308 model number and compare it to the 2108 model number and see they are different. Then you can also see they are different walmart item numbers.

I think you are a BB or CC geek trying to confuse the people on this site because wmt schooled you on the laptop and you had to react.

Hmm I have never bought those items before so I am not 100% sure what they do but I have never seen at walmart a mob for the computers they always have left overs after BF. I would think for the price that the Laptops are going to be that they will have plenty! I don't think they are in pallets though. I think they will be in the electronics register area. they can't just have them in the midle of the store. I think you will have to purchase them in that department. I have never been to Best Buy on BF but if they hand out coupons that sounds like a good place to go too. I think it depends on the deals!

I beg to differ. My MIL actually sued Wal-Mart and won. She got trampled at a BF computer sale. I know the Wal-Mart near me does hand out the coupons to the people waiting on line outside before they open. But that might just be near me.

there was a posting early from a WM manager in NJ who says there will be around 12 per store. & at our Wally World, the police are called every year to break up fights at the door from people rushing up from parking lot at opening of doors, so I'm iffy . Though i did recon today & my store dosen't have any on display, also none of the LCD TV's either, so maybe ours will go elsewhere!

Guest clips2save
Question? If there are only going to be 12 - 15 say per store, then obviously no need for a pallet. So will they be in the electronics department or located elsewhere? Just wondering what your thoughts are.