Available Online Walmart item question

bytch_mynickname

Last year I believe Walmart had some of their online items starting Thanksgiving day.

Any idea what time they become available on Turkey Day? Does that include door buster items? Do they honor coupon codes on T-day or BF?

Walmart's shipping charges are pretty low compred to other places.

Hmm...

Will they honor coupon codes for free shipping, if there are any current ones available on T-day and BF?

• 3 weeks later...

Last year I believe Walmart had some of their online items starting Thanksgiving day. Walmart's shipping charges are pretty low compred to other places.

Yeah last year I didn't pay very much at all for shipping... a couple dollars was all...and compared to what some charge on Ebay it was nothing. And yep some of the items were online as early as Thanksgiving.

Amen to that SimonAlex...and it would free me up to shop somewhere else and stock up on more deals:gd_not_ri

My only problem there is that NOT everything I want is available online...so do I get some of it online to ensure I get it and pay more...or wait til I get there and hope I get it...since I have to go anyway.