Kmart extra 50% off on Clearance toys

lakj98

Went to Kmart today. They have an extra 50% off their clearance price on toys right now. They had two aisles of toys here in Farmington, MI. Some lego's, polly pockets, WWE wretling stuff, hot wheels, board games...

I scored nearly all the Toy Story Lego sets for 75% off I got Buzz, the dumptruck, the space ship and the TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was THRILLED since I stalked these at Target and they all sold at 50% off! They are more for ME then anyone else :)

DD got the rainbow marker art set for $3.xx and a moon sand (the kind you put in water Aqua sand maybe?) Kit for $2

DS got the big imaginext castle with a dragon for $18.50 on regular aisle no clearance tags

And I picked up a few of those new connect four for $5 each for the stash

I will go back and scan more while the kids are not with me :)

Just came from here and the Toy Story legos, no go here, full price! They have taken out all the scanners so you have to take everything up front to check the prices and wasn't in the mood so early in the morning. Did get my son a fisher price golf toy for 7.50. Got two pet shop post card animals for easter baskets and the rest I left there. Not much to talk about but did get there late in the markdowns so didn't expect much.

Went back for a second time (first time got nothing ). As I was strolling saw a big clearance sign near garden center, so I thought maybe there might be some toys there. Boy did I hit the mother load. It was all toys. I got 2 of the Toy Story train Lego sets(they had the other 2 sets mentioned above but have those), hero factory helicopter, kin ex roller coaster, Elmo toy,and a nerf gun.

This isle is so far back and out of sight Boone probably sees it. They have other clearance toys in a isle next to the toys so people (like myself) probably think that's it.

I went back again today. I went and returned the Lego buzzlightyear ship from target and picked it up at Kmart. For some reason it was not in the system. So the cashier got the manager and she told her to put it in for $2.00. I about passed out. I was looking at getting it for $10.50. So I went back and got the other 3 to hold for birthday/Christmas presents for my son's friends.

I also picked up a Fisher price golf set for $7.50. My son saw this at Christmas time but I was not going to pay $30. So It will be for his birthday next month which happens to be a putt putt theme at our local putt putt place.

I think I am going to go back and find something for one of his friends sister for her birthday in July aththey all play together every week.