Which Camera is Better???

Gporter34

• 3 weeks later...
If you look at CompUSA's list there is a HP 5.1 MP camera with a free printer for only 129.99, and it appears no rebate. From what I've seen listed this I think is going to give you the most bang for your buck. 5.1 MP (megapixels) is more than high enuff for just amatuer basic photography, and at 129.99 you can't beat that. I myself am looking at picking one up on BF.

The same camera at walmart is $99. Don't go by the Printer deal. The printer is definitely not worth $30. I had bought a camera on a similar deal a year and half back. Once the ink gets exhusted, it would make sense to buy new printer as the ink catridge are very expensive.

My take on the best camera would be the one that is on BF deal at Costco. Pentax 6 MP camera for 130 after rebates.

The same camera at walmart is $99. Don't go by the Printer deal. The printer is definitely not worth $30. I had bought a camera on a similar deal a year and half back. Once the ink gets exhusted, it would make sense to buy new printer as the ink catridge are very expensive.

My take on the best camera would be the one that is on BF deal at Costco. Pentax 6 MP camera for 130 after rebates.

How much are the ink cartridges? I know I'm fed up with my printer hooked up to my pc, it always needs ink. Cause I was thinking of that deal too!

Ink catridges cost some $30 and print 500 pages max. Where as laser printer catridges costs between $50-$60 prints more than 3000 pages.

If you need printer to print only pictures taken in your camera, then it would probably make sense to go for this printer. However if you buy the photo paper and print it yourself cost would come close to what you pay to get copied of your photos from say Sam's club.

Kmart has a Polaroid 5MP listed in their BF ad for $99.xx .. but I can't seem to find any reviews or information about it.

I purchased a Polaroid 3 MP camera last year for my daughter. The only good thing about it is the battery life. You can spend hours taking really crappy pictures !:gd_devild