Sears portrait ?

Sears seems to have a few different prices for individual portrait sheets. From the info I read they can range from 7.99(reg. price according to some coupons) to 9.99 (online reorder price), but if you use the current $7.99 portrait package coupon then additional sheets are 19.99 (says so right in the fine print). My question is this: If I go to the studio and buy just the promotional 7.99 package, how much will they charge for additional prints online? Will they stick to the 19.99 or will I be able to get them for the regular 9.99? And will all of my poses be available online? Has anyone tried this? Does Sears still send the "extra" pictures for you to purchase when you pick up your order? If so, how much are they charging these days?

It's been a while since I have tried a Sears Portrait Studio and I want to be prepared. What I really want it a small order of my daughter's pictures - maybe 5 sheets in 2 poses (1 8x10, 2 3.5x5 or 5x7, 2 wallets) and I am trying to compare studios. Do you know of any other cheap places to go?

• 2 weeks later...

Does the cd come with a copyright release and high resolution pics? Or is it just low resolution proofs?

So far I like places like JCP better where you aren't stuck buying packages with multiple sheets of the same pose.

You are given permission to use the pics on the disc. They are high resolution pics. You don't have to buy packages you can buy any single sheets you want. You are not "stuck" doing anything there. Plus you'll have your pics with in 20mins. The ladies at mine take my sheet of what I need in what sizes and give me my best options of what to go with. It isn't like Sears/Walmart where you had to buy a package of one pose then you could buy sheets of whatever else you want. Just visit a location they will show you what they offer.