Weekly Black Friday Chats: Tuesdays at 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT

Brad

I got booted while trying to google what someone said about walmart trying to buy out tommy hilfiger, and then I couldn't get back in. :(

~H~

Sorry, Heavenly, that was me.lol I heard something about it and I was really excited!!! Oldest son LOVES Tommy clothes and hubby has quite a few items, too, so I'm hoping that if they do but them out, the prices will go down.:g_dance:

Feel free to chat tonight :) I can't say for sure for how long RossMAN or I will be able to stop in for as we'll be watching the server to make sure things are going as well as possible, but as long as we don't have hundreds of people in the chat, it shouldn't affect things on the server too much.

Maybe I'll get to stay in a little longer this time. Just don't send me on another wild google chase! lol

~H~

Sorry, Heavenly, that was me.lol I heard something about it and I was really excited!!! Oldest son LOVES Tommy clothes and hubby has quite a few items, too, so I'm hoping that if they do but them out, the prices will go down.:g_dance: