Weekly Black Friday Chats: Tuesdays at 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT

Brad

It was difficult coming up with a date and time that worked for everyone in every time zone, but this is what we are going to do.

The "official" day and time for the weekly Black Friday chat will be Tuesdays at 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT. The first one will be this coming week, 10/25.

You can get to the chat by clicking the "Chat" link above in the blue navigation bar.

Although that is the official time, you are welcome to stop in earlier than that. I'm sure there will be others that show up, so just stop in whenever you can. It will last as long as people are still chatting.

We'll be discussing Black Friday and whatever else comes up. There may be some prizes given away during the chat as well, so there's an incentive to show up :)

We hope to see you there :banana01:

Guest all2tired
Normally this would be a great time for me. Hoping it will remain a great time. Hubby is going out of state on Business and my usual trick of getting the rugrats in bed early isn't going to work until next week with DST.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Thanks a million! Yes I will start wearing it as soon as it arrives.

You're welcome and thank you for visiting us in GottaDeal chat :gd_pineap

Congrats ebony!!!! Thanks Ross and Brad, I really enjoyed the chat last night. You guys are great.

Thanks, we had fun as well. It was pretty busy with around 20 people all chatting at once. Everything from pizza to Black Friday to DVD Recorders and then some.

How was the chat? I didn't see this thread till it was too late. Do we have TeamSpeak yet? What's the word?

I'll probably order TeamSpeak the first week of November. Between now and then I'll find some cheap (under $20) headset deals and post them. Target B&M has a nice Altec Lansing headset for around $16.