Rumored Radio Shack BF Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

We have posted a list of rumored Radio Shack ad items on the main site. You can view the list here:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/radioshack

Unlike with our WalMart ad, there is no actual ad yet (just a "Green Sheet" list of items for the stores to use) so we can't actually confirm these items are legit. Some may be in the ad, others may just be discounts they have in store - we just don't know yet.

Either way, they are on the site, we'll be linking as many as possible to RS.com so you can see what they are, and you can start adding them to your Shopping Lists.

You can also download the scans of these documents here:

>>> Download Link (same instructions as the WalMart ad)

NEW: Click Here for a PDF Version of this ad!

I think only the first page are actual BF items (the rest are for a late-October flyer and some are unadvertised items), so the list on the main site will only show those items until we get an actual ad...

I went ahead and changed the list on the main site to only show the few items from the first page that are labeled "hot friday offers".

I think the other pages of items may be for a different flyer. so we're going to be safe and only put the first page of items on the site for now. That way you won't add all these items to your shopping list and find out they aren't real BF items.

Here is the list of items:

Category Item Title

Electronics 3-in-1 Digital Camera - $9.99

Electronics Apple iPod Shuffle Accessory Kit - $14.99

Electronics Axion 3.6" Tablet-Style Portable DVD Player - $59.99 AR

Home Dual Float Laser Level - $5.00

Toys & Games Hot Rod Custom Radio Controlled Red '69 Chevy Camaro - $49.99

Home Kronus 55-Piece Home Repair Tool Set - $9.99

Electronics Kyocera K10 Royale Cell Phone for Virgin Mobile - $19.99

Toys & Games NASCAR Turbo Challenge Race Track & Cars - $9.99

Electronics Optimus 5MP Digital Camera - $89.99 AR

Electronics Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth Headset - $9.99 AR

Electronics Portable 1GB MP3 Player - $49.99 AR

Electronics Presidian Folding Cube Speakers for MP3 Players - $9.99 AR

Toys & Games Radio Controlled Micro ATV with Driver - $9.99

Computers Sharp YO-95 Pen Touch-Screen Organizer - $5.00

Computers Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - $9.99 AR

I looked for the plush m&m fm radio and found it on the RS site right now for 15 or 20 bucks. Can't remember which one. So, that may be a BF item. It was on the 2nd or 3rd page, though, when you had the 3 pages of RS stuff up.

~H~

Yeah that was on the first "hot friday offers" scanned page so I just added it to the database. Must have missed it, lol.

One thing with Radio Shack is you mustkeep the original box it came in or they refuse returns if something goes wrong with the product. We learned this the hard way. Bought a phone there and the keypad stopped working only a month after purchase and they wouldnt refund me because I didnt have the box. I really dont want to keep the box of every item I buy so we quit shopping there. Those are some really good deals though :)

Last year of BF I purchased the M&M fm radio for $5, the float lazer level $5 and the Sharp Touch Screen Organizer $5. I also bought a cheapie digital 3 in 1 camera but I am not sure if the same as what is posted now. It is a long thing with a little sight hole and not worth the ten or twenty bucks I paid for it.lol

erika

Last year of BF I purchased the M&M fm radio for $5, the float lazer level $5 and the Sharp Touch Screen Organizer $5. I also bought a cheapie digital 3 in 1 camera but I am not sure if the same as what is posted now. It is a long thing with a little sight hole and not worth the ten or twenty bucks I paid for it.lol

erika

Yeah I noticed a few of the items sounded familiar, but there are enough "new" items to make me think the list is still legit.

FYI, here are all of last year's items:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/2004.txt

• 2 weeks later...
More items have been posted on the BF site. This is now the complete ad. All those hundreds of items that weren't on the first page of the scans were not in the ad (as we suspected). Items will be linked tomorrow and a few items are online-only so you'll be able to check out the details online soon :)