Box Sets

LuvJoyLunaDawg

I want to get hubby all of The West Wing seasons (We LOVE that show), am waiting for BF, hopefully catch some bargains. Otherwise, deepdiscounts here I come!

Be careful deepdidcounts isnt always the cheapest. I ususally price out my dvds on DVDpricesearch.com and then decide where to buy.

Would love to see good deals on Friends (seasons 9 and 10), Seinfeld (season 4), and Nip/Tuck-- just got season 1 yesterday at Best Buy for $15.99 (whoo hoo) but I'd like to get season 2 since I missed the big target deal.

I've pre-ordered season 10 of Friends for $29.94 from Amazon but hopefully I'll know by November 15th (the release day) if there'll be a better BF deal on it.

Also, don't forget about the WB rebate offer out on lots of these shows! Doesn't expire 'till the end of the year. :gd_orange

Guest outrbanx

You know what I'd love, is Sports Night. The short lived series on ABC the Sportscenter spoof. I loved that show, but not willing to dish out 45-60 bucks for it.

It would be nice to see The Simpsons, Boy Meets World, and Taxi cheap also.

rockpzazz,

Are you my long-lost brother???

First Gilmore Girls, now Sports Night. Two of my all-time favs!

Although, I must say that SN is worth more than $45-$60 to me, especially for two seasons. I still watch it constantly. Great show.:g_thumpsu

Now, if you are a Boston Legal fan too, we need to start comparing the family tree. :)

My husband would love to get the Star Wars Trilogy, even better the new box sets with the bonus movies.

My husband loves the Star Wars Movies too. He already has everyone thats out, but of course he's wanting the new one that's coming out in November. Everytime he sees the commercial for it he feels the need to tell me that he wants it, as if I didn't already get the message a million "I want" agos.

:wife:

Now, if you are a Boston Legal fan too, we need to start comparing the family tree. :)

I haven't seen it, but its one of those shows that I would like to get around to watching. The same happened to Gilmore Girls. I didn't get into that until I saw reruns on the Family channel and I was hooked. Sports Night I got into when they show it on Comedy Central at 2 in the morning.

But I may have to look for Boston Legal now that you suggest it.

Guest outrbanx

Well, they are new releases and not part of the big Warner sale, but I gotta have:

Friends: Season 10 (11/15)

Leave it to Beaver: Season 1 (11/22)

Roseanne: Season 2 (12/6)

Gilmore Girls: Season 5 (12/13)