WalMart Main BF Ad Items Added to BF Site

Brad

We have just added quite a few items from Walmart's main BF ad (non-"early birds") to the main site database:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walmart

So those items can now be added to your shopping lists. Some of the items will be linked to the corresponding pages on walmart.com shortly.

Because the photographed copies of the ad are not that high in quality, we couldn't figure out some of the items (including most of the apparel items), but we'll be posting those photos of the main ad either tonight or tomorrow (we're going to try to get better quality pics first) so you'll still be able to try and figure them out. Once we get a better copy, we'll add the items we couldn't figure out to the database.

And to our competitors, come and get 'em :P

ooh, that Faberware cooking set.......drool!

screw the kids....we got all the gifts for them last year. This year is for ME! lol

Curse you Walmart for having Thomas the Tank Engine stuff.!

oh, and 10.21 for the ads provided by Gottadeal? Is that the price our competitors have to pay to get the stuff over to their sites?

this seems odd. just wondering if price mis-print?? 4-post "Princess" Bed Canopy - $77.34 ?? looking online now it is 48.88

It's not the same one that is listed on the website, it's a different. Also, "4-post "Princess" Bed Canopy is just a description of what it looks like.

It could be a Bed Canopy, Sheets, Pillows, etc. set.

this seems odd. just wondering if price mis-print?? 4-post "Princess" Bed Canopy - $77.34 ?? looking online now it is 48.88

From the pic in the ad, it looks like this one:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4058069

But it also looks like it says something about "in a bag" so maybe you get the "bed in a bag" stuff (sheets, pillows, comforter, etc...) in addition to the canopy.

i'm SOO happy to have found this place! I'm so excited to be here. I just wanted to let everyone know that the price for the Dora talking kitchen is the same price in the BF ad as it is in the stores right now. My 2 year old LOVES dora, and we were looking to get this for her, and we were thinking about waiting for BF to get it, but it's going to be the same price!

Thanks for an AWESOME job! I LOVE this site

Shay

i'm SOO happy to have found this place! I'm so excited to be here. I just wanted to let everyone know that the price for the Dora talking kitchen is the same price in the BF ad as it is in the stores right now. My 2 year old LOVES dora, and we were looking to get this for her, and we were thinking about waiting for BF to get it, but it's going to be the same price!

Thanks for an AWESOME job! I LOVE this site

Shay

Alot of the WalMart main ads have some products that WalMart has already discounted, or something like that have have text over them that say "Everyday Low Price" -- this means that the item is already at that price.

They discount some great stuff, but they can't discount everything.. you know? :gd_dollar

I am getting very excited and have my shopping list on this site all updated to reflect the new items!

I wasn't really planning on going to Walmart this BF because its a bit of a drive - but it's a 24 hr place and I could get there as early as I wanted I guess.

Plus this particular Walmart never seems to be real crowded on BF. :groovin:

Question:

There are many stores that promote different weekly ads in different areas. Do you think all areas with Walmart will have these specials? I think it was last year, we got a different flyer here in Montana than I had seen in other areas....not sure if it was Walmart though.

I only looked at the new toys that were listed. Some of the stuff listed is not a sale price. The Dora kitchen is regularly $80.00 and it is listed at that price for BF. The dress and dance Dora is also the same price now as in the ad. It is goes to have the ad this way if it goes on sale before BF and you want it you know to get it at the better price.

Does anyone know anything about this item Cingular Motorola Razr V3 Package - $88.73 ? My Daughter is dying for one and this is dirt cheap.

Thanks,

Lauren

You can get the RAZR for free after rebate right now with a free Bluetooth headset (choose either Cingular or T-Mobile):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/580743

Much better deal than Walmart will have.