Price adjustments

simonalex

Hi everyone,

I have heard about people hiding stuff to buy on BF.

What I don't understand is why can't they buy the stuff when they get it and then get a price adjustment for it on BF day??

Why take the affort of finding item, hiding it, searching for it again and taking teh chance of not finding it.??

Simonalex

Most stores dont even put out their bf merchandise until they close the store the night before thanksgiving. Most will not price adjust either because if they did then everyone would be in the few days before black friday buying everything that was going to go on sale and then on bf none of the advertiesed items would be available. Makes sense.

• 5 weeks later...

Toysrus and Target have already gotten a lot of their black friday merchandise in. What do you think, they send a 8,000+ piece truck on Thanksgiving?

Most stores are getting tons of holiday trucks and don't have room to store green friday merchandise in the back.

Believe me, we are a small minority compared to the Black Friday buying population.

In the future however they may have to do something about it as sites like this grow.

I ordered something on November 8th through Walmart.com and called them on the 18th when I received it and noticed it was now 5.00 cheaper. They told me you only have 7 days to get the rollback price and they would not give me the difference.

I also asked in my local Toy r Us and was told that they do not price match any other store prices.