Anyone NOT Have Kids To Buy For On BF/Or Not Do Family Shopping On BF?

sgtboots

We don't have any kids and things that I buy for parents aren't part of the BF madness, but I still HAVE to go. My shopping is usually done by that day, (everything I bought is ordered and scheduled for shipping-just have to hit the jewelry store and the motorcycle shop) but I go with my sister in law (she has kids) and help her out. I also like going so I can buy something for ME that I really don't need anyway!

Anyone else join the madness just for some fun?

I do it for fun no matter if my shopping for my kids were done or not. I do go right now for the toys as I have 6 kids to shop for (my own and nieces/nephew). But, I love to go out for myself too. I always end up buying bedding or something for the house. I remember Kmart had some good stuff on sale. Walgreens has the Revlon lipsticks on .99 (down from 5.99)

I am 22 years old, my parents hate the idea of giving gifts, i've never gotten a gift other than a fifty dollar bill from them, so can't get them anything other than a card. One year I decided to get a gift for my father, went out all day just thinking what he would need, got him something, he looked at is and said, return it, get your money back, talk to you later.

So... just a couple of best friends are getting gifts from me like always, and the rest... well, MERRY CHRISTMAS ME!!!

We don't have any kids but I have 7 nieces & 1 nephew to buy for. My dh's family draws names on Thanksgiving for Chrismas presents so I always have those two people to buy gifts for, and of course at leatst one thing for me!

Guest DigDoug

Since I live 1000+ miles away from all of my family, I will be giving giftcards and money to most of my family.

I don't have a girlfriend that I will be shopping for. I have a few friends I will shop for but that will be easy.

My 11 month old niece will be getting some gifts from me. :)