Walmart's hiding stuff in plain sight.. Might be some BF stuff in there?

Gumball

I was in Walmart tonight and found a bunch of toys & other stuff stashed in the overstock area in the bedding & towels area.

Here's a partial (there was more but couldn't write it all down) list of what I saw:

Barbie Magic of Pegasus - Magical Cloud Kingdom

Holiday Barbies

American Idol Rockin' Recording Studio

Spongebob 13" Color Stereo TV w/CD & DVD player in it

Spongebob 13" color TV w/remote

Bratz 13" TV w/remote

Strawberry Shortcake 13" TV w/remote

Strawberry Shortcake CD Boombox w/AM-FM radio

Bratz Play Sportz dolls

Bratz Rock Angelz Funky Fashion Makeover head

Bratz Rock Angelz Cruiser car

Cabbage Patch Kids dolls

Amazing Amanda doll (looked like they had at least 4 or 5 of them up there)

Trivial Pursuit SNL DVD Edition

Robosapien (only saw 2 of those though)

Matchbox Dino Adventure

Air Hogs R/C Zero Gravity Wall Climber car

And I thought this looked cool - Snapshot Model Rocket w/built in camera & film. It says it can take a picture from 500 ft. in the air.

Sorry I didn't get the prices of anything but like I said it was all in the overstock area in the bedding & towels dept. There was more toys there but a lot looked like stuff they carry all the time.

Guest Deals4Me

Yeah, Cabbage Patch Dolls is everywhere in my Walmart. They are overhead in the soap aisle. Also Doodlebears (roughly 25 or so) in the pet aisle overhead. I need Bratz items so Im crossing my fingers they are on sale

Elena~

TRU is clearancing brats stuff with the Green tag stuff.

I was in Walmart tonight and found a bunch of toys & other stuff stashed in the overstock area in the bedding & towels area.

Here's a partial (there was more but couldn't write it all down) list of what I saw:

Barbie Magic of Pegasus - Magical Cloud Kingdom

Holiday Barbies

American Idol Rockin' Recording Studio

Spongebob 13" Color Stereo TV w/CD & DVD player in it

Spongebob 13" color TV w/remote

Bratz 13" TV w/remote

Strawberry Shortcake 13" TV w/remote

Strawberry Shortcake CD Boombox w/AM-FM radio

Bratz Play Sportz dolls

Bratz Rock Angelz Funky Fashion Makeover head

Bratz Rock Angelz Cruiser car

Cabbage Patch Kids dolls

Amazing Amanda doll (looked like they had at least 4 or 5 of them up there)

Trivial Pursuit SNL DVD Edition

Robosapien (only saw 2 of those though)

Matchbox Dino Adventure

Air Hogs R/C Zero Gravity Wall Climber car

And I thought this looked cool - Snapshot Model Rocket w/built in camera & film. It says it can take a picture from 500 ft. in the air.

Sorry I didn't get the prices of anything but like I said it was all in the overstock area in the bedding & towels dept. There was more toys there but a lot looked like stuff they carry all the time.

Our WalMart has lots of the 13" Color TV's (Spongebob, Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, Batman) in the Overstock area.:gd_purple

Not to burst anyone's bubble but I worked for Wal-Mart the past 2 years, thankfully I don't work there anymore, but they won't even be getting in any of the Blitz merchandise till this week or next. And they definetely wouldn't be putting it out on the shelf, even if it is up on the risers, the head hanchos in Bentonville would FREAK out lol, seriously ppl have gotten fired over stuff like that. I know several ppl who still work for Wal-Mart so I'll let you guys know when the stuff starts showing up and what it is, I might could even find out prices in advance. :D

I am an ex-walmart employee also. Actually I used to be the toy department manager. We start ordering extra stock on toys starting in late august and fill the risers (over head shelves) and even leased trailers to place our back stock in. Basically, because all of Walmart stores get there stock from Wamart distrubution centers every WM is competing with every other WM to get sufficient stock to last through the holidays. Usually by late October you could order toys until you are blue in the face and you will get nothing.

Not to burst anyone's bubble but I worked for Wal-Mart the past 2 years, thankfully I don't work there anymore, but they won't even be getting in any of the Blitz merchandise till this week or next. And they definetely wouldn't be putting it out on the shelf, even if it is up on the risers, the head hanchos in Bentonville would FREAK out lol, seriously ppl have gotten fired over stuff like that. I know several ppl who still work for Wal-Mart so I'll let you guys know when the stuff starts showing up and what it is, I might could even find out prices in advance. :D

That would be awesome,keep us posted!:cookiemon

I never said any of that was definitely BF items, I just said it was possible. I know Bratz & Barbie anything are usually hot items on kid's gift lists. I've also seen the Amazing Amanda thread on here with several people wanting one and they were always sold out. I thought that some of the items I saw might be things people were looking for and wanted to give them a head's up.

The SNL Trival Pursuit has been in the clearance aisle on my Wal-Mart off and on for months. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy it (I think its 20 bucks). If its like 10 or so on BF, I'll get it.

My Walmart has tons of SNL Trivia Pursuit games for $25.00. However, I grabbed two of these in May @ Target for $2.54 each!!!

I was wondering the same ting because I saw tons of talking Dora the Explora dollhouses and r/c Hummers up on the shelves starting in boys clothing department and running down to the Mens clothing department. There were 100's of them.

I put one of the chair/sleeping bag things on layaway and talked to the lady back in layaway and she said as long as I picked it up on Black Friday during the sale hours they would honor those prices. They had all those chair/sleeping bag things in a big bin in "action alley" (one of the main aisles). Today they had already put them all up on the top of the shelves. Hmm... I got an employee to snag one for me and I put it back on layaway along with a few other things. Anyhow... the whole point of this was... I would check with your specific walmart and see what/how they interpret their policy.

Amber

My walmart had tons of the $20 dollar hummers stored along the walls in the men's clothing deparment. My two year old was so excited when he saw them ... "brrrrummm... brrummm... car... truck.." lol