All Day Shopping or Done by Noon?

crhoward

Oh, definately done by noon.

WalMart, Kohls, and Staples first (in that order) because they are all in the same parking lot.

Then it's a 10 mile drive to the mall just to see what's left (last year we didn't get there until 11am and they still had door-buster items).

We don't go to the two most popular malls here, we go to the smaller one which has alot of the big name stores, just not as many smaller ones.

Of course your bigger stores are the ones that have the good sales anyway, so it isn't nearly as crowded as the other malls.

I stay out all day long!!! Die hard shopper here!!!

I agree with you!!! ALL DAY LONG!!! Last year it was 7 p.m. when I got home.....but in that one day, I got every single one of my Christmas gifts bought!!!! Probably do it agian this year as long as I get good deals!!!:g_dance:

Leave the house a little before 4am to get to the city by 5. Hope to return home sometime around 10pm, unless the van fills up first! My girlfriend is wanting to get two of the computers at Wal-Mart for her kids, so I'm not sure how much room that'll leave this year! :o)

Last year or two I have been done by noon or 1pm. One of my very best friends is moving here in the next couple of days so as a team we may make a day of it, although I'd like to spend some time with the kids too! What I love about this site is I can plan ahead and save as much time as possible! After all Time IS Money! :) :D;)

Michele :flag: