What do you do......

happysunshine28

When you cant get by because people are having a reunion in Walmart, etc?

This just erks me more than anything, one day im going to get hit for some of the things I say. I must be a rude person if I see someone I know I say hi and by, there are usually thing I need to get so I can be off to another store. If on a rare ocassion I do stop to talk I get out of the walk way.

And buggies hitting cars oh that is another thing if people are too lazy to put the buggy up stay home.

Cant wait til BF cant you tell. lol

Guest DigDoug
I hate Walmart and this is one of the reasons! For whatever reason, people that enter that store lose 100 points on their IQ.

I was just saying to my playgroup moms this morning, that's one of the things I hate most about Christmas shopping in general. I end up running into people I haven't seen in a while and not getting anything accomplished due to these "reunions". Now I shop out of town so I can be anonymous!

Oh and the runaway carts, I parked beside a cart corral the other day at WalMart and 3 carts were jammed up against my van!:mad: :mad: :mad:

You know what irks me even more is people that hit other peoples vehicles with their car doors!!!

I was in Maine last week and as I was parking once again at WalMart, and this lady let her 4 yr old open their car door. He slammed it right into the minivan next to her. She screams at him to get in the car as she prys her door from the van. I see the whole thing and see a very visible dent. She gets in her car and drives off. I take her plate number and write a note and leave it on the van with my email addy. Some people! I then go in and shop and return to my van, as I was getting settled the guy next to me opens his door and slams it up against my van! I get out and stare the guy down, I'm pi$$ed! Tell the guy to be more careful next time, luckily it's just a little scratch. The hazards of parking lots!:mad:

I'll say excuse me once or twice...after that I get mad and find an alternate way around. I try to refrain from the comments I might like to make because I don't want my kids hearing me say things that aren't nice. ;)

As for the shopping carts in parking lots--I try to park right next to the cart return places. I am not going to leave my 3 kids alone in the van while I walk partway across a parking lot (not even 5 spaces over...3 spaces is about my max) to return a cart. If I am nowhere near a "return carts here" place and I have the kids, I leave the cart at the front of the parking space. I do make sure it isn't rolling before I leave it there LOL. But for the most part, I park next to those cart returns. Makes it easier to get the kids into the store that way too.

That is a problem. My hubby and I grew up in our smalltown and we never go to WalMart that we don't see several people we know. But on BF it's really a problem, because, the people we see everyday know that we are not there to visit, only in line, lol. The problem is the people who have come from out of town and we haven't seen them in awhile. They want to talk about everything from the kids to the dogs. PLEASE!!! Follow me to the checkout and we can visit.lol

Guest Deals4Me

I was actually at a local Grocery store.... 2 thanksgivings ago...(maybe day before??) Anyways...I had my new baby in tow. I said excuse me LOUDLY three times... And Ma'am....I need to get by... EXCUSE ME.

FINALLY I went around when a small space opened up.

Next thing I know, she's running me down the aisle and swearing at me up and down saying she's gonna kick my butt. In a whole lot ruder terms. I was seriously afraid for me and my baby...

I swear I would of had her arressted for the stuff she was trying to do to me, but there was no one in my aisle (baby stuff)