worst item you bought

Tracy72

Ouch Gporter.... That is funny, can not say I have ever done that on BF items. My wife and I normally have every laid out of what we want.....

But one item that was not great, was the electric knife from Menards last year. Really cheap.

The best thing I ever bought on BF, well 2 things, was a bracelet from Belk that I paid $16.00 for( reg. 99.99), and a 35mm camera a few years ago from JCPenney for $7.00. It turned out to be the best camera I ever owned. The bracelet is my favorite and I wear it everywhere.

I have never bought anything and found out it was broke, but a couple of years ago, I bought the food chopper at Wal-Mart and when I opened it I couldn't do anything but laugh. It wasn't even big enough to chop 1 tomato at a time. lol

I got this same chopper on BF 2003, it's useless, I blew the motor chopping a carrot! I have to say the Electric Knife I got at the same time for $4.77 has been great though!

I have never bought anything and found out it was broke, but a couple of years ago, I bought the food chopper at Wal-Mart and when I opened it I couldn't do anything but laugh. It wasn't even big enough to chop 1 tomato at a time. lol

I got this same chopper on BF 2003, it's useless, I blew the motor chopping a carrot! I have to say the Electric Knife I got for $4.77 has been great though!

I have never used that chopper. lol Too embarrassed to bring it out. The elecric knife is great and so was the sandwich maker. My kids have been using it every weekend since I got it in 2003. They love it. Of course it has been through a lot. lol Last year I got the girls a couple of those hair dryers WalMart had and they like them, too. I got tired of going to their room to get mine. lol:yelclap:

I purchased a sandwich maker last year and we've only used it once. I really really thought we would use it all the time. i like how the grilled ham and cheese turn out in the pan better. Plus we have four kids and it takes too long to make them all in the sandwich maker, so it is sitting up in my cabinet.

The worst thing i bought was the memorex karaoke machine from target 2 years ago. When she opened it Christmas eve, it wouldn't play and we were leaving for Arkansas for Christmas. I took it back to Target when we got back home and there were about 5 of them behind the return desk.

I bought the coffee maker from Walmart for 4.77 and we don't even drink coffee. Don't even know how to work the darn thing. (Guess I got caught up in the moment :D ) But my mom and everyone who visits always use it. It seems to work pretty well. So it turned out to be a pretty good purchase.

I purchased a sandwich maker last year and we've only used it once. I really really thought we would use it all the time. i like how the grilled ham and cheese turn out in the pan better. Plus we have four kids and it takes too long to make them all in the sandwich maker, so it is sitting up in my cabinet.

make you some pizza pockets in it...this is the only thing I use mine for and love it..lol....

slice of bread....pep...first so your bread wont get soggy....and all other toppings..more pep...and slice of bread...put very little fillilng in because you close the lid and the stuff starts oozong out...lol

Worse thing I got was a can opener from Walmart either last year or the year before. I bought it as a spare in case my regular large one quit working. I didn't use it right away so it sat in the box for 6 months and one day I decided to try it anyway. Stupid thing left slivers of metal from the cans in the cans of food!! It went back in the box and I never used it again.

I should have bought that sandwich maker. I still regret it. My kids love grilled cheese sanwiches w/ or w/o ham

Want mine? I got one a few years ago on BF at Walmart. Used it once & didn't care for it that much. Went back in the box again. :) I tried making a pizza pocket with it. LOL

I love that sandwhich maker I got last year! LOL With a toddler around, it's easier for me to make her lunch with that than to bring out a pan and go that route! LOL I'll have to try making the pizza pocket trick Tracy!!! :P

warning...they are very hot....hot..hot....to many tongue burns not to warn you...lol...they are addicting..lol