Kmart 90% off most Christmas

kathytheshopper

Just found out an hour before they closed so I ran over there. The clerk told me someone had 5 carts earlier today. The one day I don't call......lol The tableware stuff and candles were still 75% off. I did get a 6 or 7 foot tree, two sets of those outdoor fuzzy 3 pc lite up candles, 2 of the 2 packs of mini-trees, lots of ornaments, tree skirt, etc... All the lights were gone but I don't think they had any LED lights and that's what I'm getting these days.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I went about 4pm yesterday and manged to get a cart full. Lots of wrapping paper, packs of tissue paper, some gift labels, ornaments to complete set I got last year, a charlie brown xmas tree, a tree skirt, a few small sets of lights and other stuff I can't remember. It's all still in my mom's trunk since it was pouring when we got out at 7:30 or so.

Apart from the ornaments I needed to complete what I bought last year I think the best buy was the st judes wrapping paper. We bought it for .59 a roll of 90sq ft (I think) and .20 of that was donated to st.judes. We donate to them throughout the year anyhow because we like that they put most of the money into helping rather than marketing etc. but it looked kid designed and comes with a wonderful sentiment too.

Do they mark down the jewelry boxes?

I didn't look either but did spot a little purse that was almost 90% off. cheap pvc type black with a sequined snowman or something else christmassy regular 12.99 but down to 1.9x...It had a clearance sticker for 3.94 but I checked it. I need a belt but they were all overpriced even on clearance in my opinion. I'll just have to find and old one in my closet somewhere. They have some very cute ?ceramic? color in things in Christmas section but not scanning 90% and cashier wouldn't budge. They had a real cute create your own snowglobe and separately gingerbread houses and a christmas tree but all scanned 6.99.

Stopped by after work today and found the signs were still at 75% off. Scanned a few things, and sure enough 90% off. Woohoo!! Grabbed a few rolls of wrapping paper (really picked over), some gift bags, a couple of tree skirts, and some shirt boxes. Best find was a set of two potted entryway trees for $6.99! They also had trees, which I didn't drag over to the scanner but was told they were still 75% off. I asked the customer service associate to double check and she was kind enough to write down the sku and punch it in the register manually. Sure enough, $15.99! Fantastic deal for anyone looking for a 6.5 ft tree. What I have come to learn, when in doubt scan, scan away!!

Stopped on my way home today also since we are expecting yet another snow storm tomorrow, ziplocs and saran wrap still only 50. Dont' think they ever went more than 50 off last year so wil probably stay that till the next year! Did find a couple things 90 off that I wanted but pretty picked over. Had one tree left and I got it just because it was 90 off. It had a big 75 off tag but scanned more. Found some cute toy story and cars gift bags so bought those. Not much else left.

Did anyone check the toy clearance at Kmart? I went last night to mine, after reading somewhere they were clearing out. All of the clearance toys were $3. I think this started last week so it was picked over at my store. You might want to check yours.