Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I stopped in my local target today to pick up my tvd season 2 dvd and was shocked to see the school stuff @50%. I didn't even see it hit 30% and I go weekly. Fans that had wen t50% were gone, air conditioners were at 30% still.A coupole of over picked womens clothing were at 75%. A big surprise was the movie section looked as if they were resetting the floors. NOTHIN was on the shelves only the stuff in the ad which I have never seen before. I also saw the curling wand were not in their usually spot and had been completely removed why i am not sure. Hoping to go back friday and see the changes.

I stopped in my local target today to pick up my tvd season 2 dvd and was shocked to see the school stuff @50%. I didn't even see it hit 30% and I go weekly. Fans that had wen t50% were gone, air conditioners were at 30% still.A coupole of over picked womens clothing were at 75%. A big surprise was the movie section looked as if they were resetting the floors. NOTHIN was on the shelves only the stuff in the ad which I have never seen before. I also saw the curling wand were not in their usually spot and had been completely removed why i am not sure. Hoping to go back friday and see the changes.

They marked the summer grilling & garden stuff to 50%, skipping 30% also, so maybe it is a new trend to speed the transition. That'd be nice. :-) They were resetting videos here also. New backers and a new look.

lovetoshopCA thanks for letting me know about the reset. Do you remember what you saw the black nice garden chairs I believe they are orig. 25 but mine are stuck at 17.48... I wonder if I should go back today and see if were the mark down teams are.

The black iron kind of chairs were still 30 and some of the others fabric type ones were 50 and some were 30. The lounge type you can lay on were marked 75% off and unfortunately I didn't need any of those. Everything else in the outdoor stuff was only 30.

The black iron kind of chairs were still 30 and some of the others fabric type ones were 50 and some were 30. The lounge type you can lay on were marked 75% off and unfortunately I didn't need any of those. Everything else in the outdoor stuff was only 30.

Thanks for letting us know.

The whole dvd department was practically empty. I picked up a small gas grill for $14.xx, got 2 mens henley shir ts for $1.74.

It is just not as good as it used be at good ol "TARJHAAAY"

there were womans belts for 75% off, some sandals for 75%, some toothpaste for 15% off

lovetoshopCA thanks for letting me know about the reset. Do you remember what you saw the black nice garden chairs I believe they are orig. 25 but mine are stuck at 17.48... I wonder if I should go back today and see if were the mark down teams are.

Sorry. I didn't. One of our local stores marked those half back in June of all things. Just the black ones, and I got some then.

Our Target has lots of bedding, kids bedding and bathroom stuff at 30% off. There was a row (what was left) of towels and matching stuff at 50%, I am holding out for 75% since alot of the bathmats were still there.

Our garden and outdoor is at 50% except a few things still at 30%. Again, I am holding out until maybe Wednesday to see if it goes to 75%. They have an umbrella that I want, three of them in stock, I think I have a good chance to wait.

Lots of school stuff at 50% off... a ton of it left, but some stuff is still at 30%

So I tried using my Target App to scan... not working, doesnt show any price says "see store". Can anyone give me any tips on it. I was hoping I would scan and it would give me prices at other targets.

Edited by cutexianchick
added

I have a question- everyday I check this site and some days I do not see anything NEW for Target Perimeter Perusing. It may only be a few days but wondered if I am not seeing something correctly. I do go to last page.Do some many posts need to be sent before anything shows up? Edited by patcal1

Our Target has lots of bedding, kids bedding and bathroom stuff at 30% off. There was a row (what was left) of towels and matching stuff at 50%, I am holding out for 75% since alot of the bathmats were still there.

Our garden and outdoor is at 50% except a few things still at 30%. Again, I am holding out until maybe Wednesday to see if it goes to 75%. They have an umbrella that I want, three of them in stock, I think I have a good chance to wait.

Lots of school stuff at 50% off... a ton of it left, but some stuff is still at 30%

So I tried using my Target App to scan... not working, doesnt show any price says "see store". Can anyone give me any tips on it. I was hoping I would scan and it would give me prices at other targets.

It only works if they sell the item online, I think.