Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Def. call the manuf. about the crib. I have a friend who owns a business that supplies Target and she said that if Target gets too many returns of a brands' products they will quit carrying it, so manufacturers will typically do anything to keep a customer from returning their products. I'm guessing they will send you the parts with no problems!

I was gone for the last week and was dying missing out on all the clearance! Thank goodness the toys didn't go, at least!!

Baby Gear is at 50% off.

Found diaper champ for 75% off @ 9.**

delta glen wood changing table for 23.**

other changing tables 50% off

Britax roundabout for 77.**

cosco conv car seat for 25.**

Baby clothing, onesies, bath towels all at 75% off.

Found a cute piggy bank too for 3.24

It was kinda weird to find all these marked down on a Sunday afternoon.

Don't have to go tomm morning........yayyyyyyyy

Thanks to whoever mentioned the jeans coupons! I printed out two of each of the clothing coupons & didn't have any problems using them today.

My best deals for the day:

##014116480 Junior Jeans (Clearance 75%) $4.98 -$3 Target coupon = $1.98 (got two pairs for dd)

##046020065 Boys Levi's (Clearance 75%) $4.24 -$2 Target coupon= $2.24 (two pairs for ds2&3)

##033010272 Toddler Circo Tees $1.50 (Clearance 75%) "Monster Mess Maker" Truck design

##033011845 Toddler Circo Tees $1.12 (Clearance 75%) tie-dye looking stripes, got two of these

##033034271 Toddler Cherokee LS Shirts $2.00 (Clearance 75%) Plaid - got two of these, can't remember which color this number is, but one is yellow, navy & white, and the other is Gray, blue, and white

##046141779 Boys Cherokee Cargo Shorts $3.24 (Clearance 75%)

Funny luck - dd wanted another pair of jeans (full price ones), so I had her go ahead of me & pay cash for those, and she got a coupon with her recipt for $5.00 off $25 of school supplies, so she handed me the coupon, and I used it right away, since I was also getting a fancy five-star Mead zipper binder for ds1 (and a few other little school supplies).

I felt like I did great -but will try another Target tomorrow for more jeans for dd, if I can get some friends or family members to print more for me. ;)

All baby gear was 50% today and also, random misc baby items including ALL clearance clothes were 75% off. Found some great stuff but had a Q- When does baby gear go 75% ? Is it like holiday schedule where it goes 3 days after 50% or is it next Monday?

Baby gear was 50% off my store too.

Found an Eddie Bauer Trailmaker Travel system (carseat/stroller combo) 50% 122**

Fisher Price Bouncer 50% 15**

Graco Pack N Play 50% 79**

Also managed to find another Delta Eclipse 4 in 1 Crib for 50% 122 (I will return the one I bought at 30%)

Went to 5 Targets today. Three of them were 90% off and 2 were 80% off.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/trishaark/TargetSummer2011006_picnik.jpg

Thanks so much! Picked up four packs of cups at one of my non-regular Targets. Scanned and was INF. Regular price for the polka dot ones that were with them in the regular isle were $3.79. I didn't calculate what 80% or 90% was in advance so when the cashier asked me how much, I just said $.59 which was still good at about 85%! Not cutlery though. Just got lucky this late in the game.

###253050302 up&up summer striped cups $.59

Anyone in the Brandon FL or Sarasota FL area? I'm kind of far from Target but really want to hit the July toy clearance sale without constantly going up to Brandon or down to Sarasota. So if anyone could let me know when it happens, that would be great!

Anyone in the Brandon FL or Sarasota FL area? I'm kind of far from Target but really want to hit the July toy clearance sale without constantly going up to Brandon or down to Sarasota. So if anyone could let me know when it happens, that would be great!

I usually go to the Brandon target second..but Im pretty sure it will hit at about 9amish on Thursday..they are usually right on schedule with their toy mark downs...

Yay - I scored the Britax Convertible Car seat that I so desperately need for $66.24 which is 55% off here. Most of the baby furniture and strollers and car seats etc were 55% off. Such a strange % off... I guess it's better than 50% off, but not as nice as 65%, 70% or 75% as others were reporting. It's a girl pattern but at that price... DH said when I called from the store, "who cares!". :yup: All the small stuff was 75% off but there was sooo little left. They had tons of stuff for someone who has an infant under 9M, but not much for me, who has a baby 9M or older.

I just don't understand the toy section. It pretty much sells at 30%. Just 4 days ago, the shelves (in multiple places) had this tool bench that sings, at least 10-15 of them, today, I went to check it out and only 1 left and the box was ripped. Sheesh! It was 17.56 or something at 30% off. I picked it up since my DS really loves it. One of our friends has it. 30% off just doesn't seem all that great of a price. This is the only store I've seen it at. In fact, there was virtually NO preschool type toys left at all! There was a lot there at 30% off. And the other store, same thing... I saw a bunch of Vtech school buses at 30% and random Little People toys - and a few days later - nothing! Not one toy left. I guess they are really popular amongst mommies and babies.

Still tons of Levi jeans in the men's section if one is really Tall (34 and up) or thin & short legs (29 and under). None of which are DH.

Sometimes when the big markdown is nearing they will take things into the back room to mark them down and bring them to the floor on the day of the markdown. It makes it easier for them to "re-set" the area, especially when it is a BIG box taking up a lot of space. I have had that moment of panic thinking that ALL of the good clearance toys sold out only to go on the day of the markdown and see the aisles totally restocked.

So, definitely keep checking b/c you may end up finding that tool bench on Thursday at 75% off!

I got the Delta Glenwood changing table (well DH did) for $23.xx, a baby bouncer with farm animals on it for $15.xx, girls Circo jeans for $1.74, girls circo legginga for $1.24 (I think), and girls Circo tank tops for $1.48 (I think). I was so excited b/c one of my good friends is expecting and i was looking for an amazing (cheap) gift for her.

Wow looks like there are some good baby deals out there! Will check my local Targets first thing tom! Also called crib manufacturer and they are sending me the broken part and it should be here in 7-14 days! :)

Scored some more of the Juniors clearance jeans at the Exton, PA store - but weird, they had marked them to 70% off instead of 75% like the Malvern store (so they were $5.98 in Exton, $4.98 in Malvern) but I had more of the $3 off coupons, so got each pair for $2.98-- so I still call that a win! :yay:

I think dd is stocked for jeans (for now), and if she decides to draw on them with sharpie (she's quite the artist), I won't complain (too much). :rolleyes:

I haven't really seen any great deals on toys around here. Most are still at 30%, a few at 50%, and they are scattered on the regular isles with clearance tabs on the shelf. Doesn't look like they are getting ready to consolidate them into a big clearance isle. Don't know what to expect anymore, my stores are getting less predictable, which is frustrating. :confused:

Don't know what to expect anymore, my stores are getting less predictable, which is frustrating. :confused:

Totally agree. My local store is a mess with toys too and seems to have marked summer stuff differently than other stores. I see myself driving to several locations on Thursday to see what the deal is :(

I scored an evenflow convertiable car seat reg price 139.99 it was 75 off making it 37** and got an extra 10% off bc thebox was open paid 33 and change for it I am so happy!!!! Lol also got my ds 9 months a bunch of shirts for 1.50 and a light hooded sweater for 2.00. All in all my trip to target today made my day ; )

I scored an evenflow convertiable car seat reg price 139.99 it was 75 off making it 37** and got an extra 10% off bc thebox was open paid 33 and change for it I am so happy!!!! Lol also got my ds 9 months a bunch of shirts for 1.50 and a light hooded sweater for 2.00. All in all my trip to target today made my day ; )

So you saw baby gear 75% off already? Do you think they went 50-75% in one day? I was going to check Thursday to see if maybe they marked down to 75% after three days, if not I would expect Monday. Maybe I should go check today?

So you saw baby gear 75% off already? Do you think they went 50-75% in one day? I was going to check Thursday to see if maybe they marked down to 75% after three days, if not I would expect Monday. Maybe I should go check today?

Well my store was at 15% and jumped.to 50 this was the only car seat I saw at 75 so I'm not to sure.

Today I just thought i would pop into my florence Target on my lunch break and I found myselft a new bra for $1.99 my dd a new tank top for next summer for 0.87 and since we are potty training i found her a princess stool for the potty for $2.54 I only spent $5 and some change. That was a good lunch shopping trip!

I doubt prices would change in 3 days...I am curious though..The %'s seem a bit off..My stores went from 30% to 55%....But that took 2 weeks...

I remember last year at my store they marked eveything 75% on Thursday but left everything on the regular isles, then they consolidated it to 1 isle on Friday. Maybe thats what their doing this year as well.

It varies wildly from store to store. I was at 6 stores yesterday. Most don't have a lot of toys left. Most are not fully consolidated, but they were starting to put everything on end caps and in sporting goods. Today, one of my stores had moved everything out of the main aisles overnight, reset a couple of the aisles, and started moving even more out of the back room to consolidate. Those that have a lot in their backroom will continue to bring it out even after the big markdown, so be sure to keep checking.

I specifically remember last year thinking, "UGH! It's not going to happen! There is no way they are going to get all of this stuff marked down." And sure enough...it all went just as suspected during the last week of July. Even the stuff that was still 30% off (most of it anyway) a few days before. So, I'm holding on to THIS week being the week. I'll be checking tomorrow at my store that sometimes marks down on Wednesdays.

Checked today at another store and they had a TON of things marked down (30-50%) that weren't marked down last time I looked. I'm seeing mostly girl stuff that I like this time. Last time it was the opposite.

Very disappointed with both of my Target trips, baby clearance was picked through and pretty much all gone, toys were still at 30%. Never thought it would happen but I walked out of both Targets empty handed.

My target is wiped clean already..

Could be they pulled everything to the back to reset. Still worth a check if there is anything you are after. They were pulling a bunch of stuff out of boxes to stock the clearance today at the store that reset.

i am still thinking toys will be on the 27 or the 28

Yep. The fact that they are resetting at one of the local stores says they are ready to get new stuff out, and they need to get the clearance gone. So, yes, it will be this week. I'd be utterly shocked otherwise.