Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Went to the Target in the Carrollwood area and all the summer stuff was salvaged... and to think that I was there and decided to give it one more week because it was at 50%. Toys are at 15-50%... Took the last Iron Man helmet at 50% $17.xx

Will go to the Target near home to see if any summer stuff left....

HEADS UP HEADS UP !!!!!!

75 % on some toys.. Iron man stuff , Tron stuff , Bakugan stuff , some vehicle sets, RC car

50 % on Legos n Mega blocks, some Vehicles

30% rest of the stuff

My location is Minneapolis, MN downtown Target..

Went to the Target in the Carrollwood area and all the summer stuff was salvaged... and to think that I was there and decided to give it one more week because it was at 50%. Toys are at 15-50%... Took the last Iron Man helmet at 50% $17.xx

Will go to the Target near home to see if any summer stuff left....

Only toys that where 75 off were the fur friendzy I think that's what its called

They were busy condensing toys this morning, but not marking anything down. Most toys were 30-50% including Furry Frenzies, but I am just going by the sticker; I didn't scan it. I did find a few at 75% (not sure how fresh the markdowns are): Tron, Mighty Beans, Kung Zhu, and a few other random little things.

We didn't have any toys marked down today...even the one stuff some have said that went 75% at their stores is still 50% here. Our summer is 50% and baby is 30% They haven't started condensing the toys yet either...all scattered in aisles

Grabbed one of the furreal friends furry something or other it was the scoot city at $7.48. Someone had left a $5 off peelie coupon on top of the stack. Making it $2.48! So keep an eye out for those peelies! Not sure what it came off.

What type of packaging did the glad press and seal and the napkins have? I looked through those at my store lookin for something diff but would help if I know what to grab! (if the stuff hasnt' gone salvage today-no luck on getting them to let me buy it at the 90% off when it's salvaged)

Didn't see your post until now, but as someone said, the Glad Press & Seal has sailboats on it and say "summer collection" on the front. Can't miss it. The napkins have multicolored polka dots on it.

Toys in my stores were a bust as well. Some toys got marked to 50% (some slip n slides that weren't part of the summer clearance), almost all good toys were still at 30% or 15% off, and some stayed at 50%.

Only 2 toys were 75% off:

Bakugan set (they had a ton of these) $12.48

Hot Wheels Stunt Ramp set $4.74

All of summer rang up INF and was salvaged today. We went 90% off on Tues. Pretty much a bust of a trip except at least the store has A/C :)

Went last night. Got some mini tech deck stuff, 1.74 and the sets were 3.74! WWE Legends figures, 3.74 Bakugon figure 4.98, and there was tins for 6.98 but I didn't get those. Thomas the Train 101 piece mega blocks set, 12.48!!! Hot Wheels monster truck set, 4.98. Flix Trik Carry Case, 3.74

I also picked up a Loving Family Dining Room because there was only one at 50%, so 6.48. The Houses were 50% too at 12.48. Other then that I made a list of what I want next week and will go from there. :)

Mens Levi jeans 75%, 4.98-6.98, Mens UofM T-shirts, 3.48, and I got my daughter an adorable Detroit Tigers Dress 75% for 4.98.

###04750443 Toddler Tigers Dress

###086021447 Loving Family Dining Room

###087060673 Big Bakugon Figures

###087061693 WWE Legends

###087070626 Monster Truck Hot Wheels

###087070772 Mini Tech Deck

###087070953 FlikTrix Carry Case

saw lots of baby/toddler clothes and stuff 75%.

Big baby items 50%

Toys 30-50%, including the 1 remaining king zhuzhu or whatever it's called. I would have bought the little rat for DD if it ws 75%.

Games & items like moon sand and aquadoodle type stuff 50%.

I found some of the Glad containers and the Up & Up cups - but the cashier was confused when it asked for a price, she went somewhere and came back to tell me they were $2.99. Oh well, my first time finding INF items and wasn't sure how to handle it.

Bought the Banzai water guns that were part of the summer clearance. OMG, they were the WORST waste of money ever. Don't know if I just got 2 bad sets or what, but the water just kind of dribbled out of the end of the guns. I took them back (even though I didn't pay much for them). I was afraid my kids were going to start beating me with them if I didn't get them out of the house! LOL

I can't find a picture anywhere, but they came in a 2 pack (yellow/blue and yellow/green, I THINK). They were $9.99 regular price. Just a word of caution for anyone who purchased them and hasn't opened them yet.

Bought the Banzai water guns that were part of the summer clearance. OMG, they were the WORST waste of money ever. Don't know if I just got 2 bad sets or what, but the water just kind of dribbled out of the end of the guns. I took them back (even though I didn't pay much for them). I was afraid my kids were going to start beating me with them if I didn't get them out of the house! LOL

I can't find a picture anywhere, but they came in a 2 pack (yellow/blue and yellow/green, I THINK). They were $9.99 regular price. Just a word of caution for anyone who purchased them and hasn't opened them yet.

Ours went back too! Ours did the exact same thing.

Bought the Banzai water guns that were part of the summer clearance. OMG, they were the WORST waste of money ever. Don't know if I just got 2 bad sets or what, but the water just kind of dribbled out of the end of the guns. I took them back (even though I didn't pay much for them).

Ours went back too! Ours did the exact same thing.

Too Funny!!! Mine went back this morning and I thought it was just my set!

I'm not sure but it seems like my store just randomly marked stuff down instead of following markdown schedule. Parents bought 12.99 towels for 2.xx at another store and yesterday I found a few marked to 6.xx took them to 1 of 2 working scanners in store and they were scanning that price. I didn't see any sailboat press n' seal and couldn't find up&up stuff. Lady at customer service was quite a pain about refunding me $3 for target coupon from purchase of jeans earlier in the week, but she asked manager and she ok'd it. Keep an eye out for women's mossimo jeans for 4.98 or 1.98 after coupon, there's also a coupon for kids but it's only $2 off and excludes circo.

This is slightly off topic but I bought a Delta crib from Target 2 days ago in clearance marked down 30%. We opened it today to find one of the parts has a crack in the wood, (slightly broken basically). We searched for this crib in our whole area and finally found one about an hour drive away where we went to go pick it up, so I know we won't be able to get another one. If I contact Target they'll probably just say I can return it but I got such a great deal on it using my registry discount and the Target card that I don't know if I'll be able to find such a great price on one and I need the crib soon since I'm due in about a month. What should I do? Who to call? Target store? Target corporate? the crib manufacturer? Does anyone know what will probably happen or how I can fix this situation? Thanks!

This is slightly off topic but I bought a Delta crib from Target 2 days ago in clearance marked down 30%. We opened it today to find one of the parts has a crack in the wood, (slightly broken basically). We searched for this crib in our whole area and finally found one about an hour drive away where we went to go pick it up, so I know we won't be able to get another one. If I contact Target they'll probably just say I can return it but I got such a great deal on it using my registry discount and the Target card that I don't know if I'll be able to find such a great price on one and I need the crib soon since I'm due in about a month. What should I do? Who to call? Target store? Target corporate? the crib manufacturer? Does anyone know what will probably happen or how I can fix this situation? Thanks!

Thanks for this. I purchased that same crib last week...but I am not due for 2 months. Reminded me to open mine to make sure its okay. I would definitely call Delta. They will send you the replacement part. That same crib is going to be 50% off on Monday. Did you check the online store Stock Checker to make sure there are no Targets in your area that have that crib in stock?

Yea, I'm hoping Delta can just send me the part! I'll give them a call Monday since they're closed over the weekend. I had checked other Target stores but I'll check again to see if any of them happen to have any! Will update on what happens!

Thanks for this. I purchased that same crib last week...but I am not due for 2 months. Reminded me to open mine to make sure its okay. I would definitely call Delta. They will send you the replacement part. That same crib is going to be 50% off on Monday. Did you check the online store Stock Checker to make sure there are no Targets in your area that have that crib in stock?

Our delta was 50% of last week, and I made sure to check as soon as I got home because the guy dropped the box when we were on the way out.