Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Does anyone know if Target still has the Disney dishes? Serving bowls and plates shaped like hands? I am watching for those to go on clearance and I haven't been to Target in a while. This stinkin' education stuff is really interfering with my shopping!!

Still had that stuff here as of Friday! The regular plates seemed to be thinning out but they still had plenty of the hand shaped plates! (I've been watching them too!)

UGH, THANKS...I shopped the sporting goods 75% and didn't see ANY fitness..must have really been slim pickings at my store.

I think there is a separate clearance for it, soon. They don't stock that much of it year round. Gotta make room for summer sports! When New Years Resolutions wear off, it's gotta go.

My local target had lots of boys clothes 75% off. They had tons of long sleeves and jeans. I saw a pair of boys jeans for 4.48, regular price 19.99. Also girls boots (brown ugh look alikes) finally went to 75% off. Got some picture frames for 2.48.

Okay, is it just me, or do we need to start tracking mark down days again? The markdown teams have mentioned that they have been messing with the schedule a lot. Not sure if it has become randomized, or if it has a new pattern, but I think we need to pay attention.

I agree. The only thing I know they follow is Monday for Baby/Infants and Thursday for Shoes. That's about it. I think toys was Tuesday, for example.

Vday section last night was already pretty picked through! Anyone know if it goes 50% tomorrow or on Tuesday?

It won't go till Tuesday. Picked over is an understatement for what we have left. I actually had a hard time finding what I wanted to give my little guys because I waited. I usually buy early. Gotta do that for Easter! Though maybe since Easter is so late they will order more to fill the almost 2 month period.

It won't go till Tuesday. Picked over is an understatement for what we have left. I actually had a hard time finding what I wanted to give my little guys because I waited. I usually buy early. Gotta do that for Easter! Though maybe since Easter is so late they will order more to fill the almost 2 month period.

Yea, I think my Target underordered for vday because there was SO little left and that was only Saturday night. I will def be going there to see if I can grab anything at 50% of on Tuesday..I doubt there will be anything worthwhile by the 90% off!

Yea, I think my Target underordered for vday because there was SO little left and that was only Saturday night. I will def be going there to see if I can grab anything at 50% of on Tuesday..I doubt there will be anything worthwhile by the 90% off!

Yeah, even the store locally that has the most has very little. It isn't just Target this year, either. Most of the stores in the area are out of everything. They all cut way back after the last few years having so much left. They are all using Just In Time ordering, too, which cuts down on overages. But is also seems to lead to empty shelves quite often. I hope they ordered more for Easter. Since it will be so late, I really think there is a good chance. It is so late this year, I can't even use it to buy goodie bag candy for April birthdays! Bummer! Specially since there isn't much left of Vday.

I went to Target yesterday afternoon and the Valentine's Day section was like a feeding frenzy. The aisles were packed with moms and kids and I didn't dare even try to enter for fear of trampling. Picked over is an understatement.

I'm bummed b/c the whole endcap full of little trinkets in mesh bags (stretchy dinosaurs, bouncy balls, pencils, etc) was GONE. Last year there were a lot of those kinds of things left come clearance time. This year...vanished.

McClaren Volo stroller. Orig $99.99, bought for $25!!!! So excited because we really needed an umbrella stroller and this one has a storage basket and canopy.

Doubt this is something anyone will run across because it's a 2008 version, but I just had to share my AWESOME find! Wonder if it was in some deep, dark corner of the stockroom or what??

V-day pickins were slim in No. VA. I managed to fill my 4 year olds Easter Basket. I did ok on bulk diapers. $28 for 144 Pampers Cruisers. I used a $2 off coupon to get that price. Does anyone remember when bulk items went 15% off last week? I'd love to get some diapers at 30% off.

202050152- Circo Girls Belt -1.48 75% off

007020152- Pampers 144 count- 30.58 15% off

055072265- Hello Kitty Pez Tin- $4.99 50% off

200030837- 4PK Guiness Glasses $1.94- 85% OFF!!

086001487-Playdoh $1.99- 50% off

086022585-My Little Pony-$2.49 50% off

Stopped in to Target last night for cough medicine for DD and she wanted to look at the toys. Thank goodness she did, found 2 Kettler Tricycles Go Green and Ladybug for $6.24 each, regularly $49.99. So excited as I have 2 one year old b-day parties coming up and I know what they are getting now. These were 85% off, don't know if they were an online return or found a dark corner in the stockroom, but still, fabulous adorable steals! :eyepoppin

Stopped in to Target last night for cough medicine for DD and she wanted to look at the toys. Thank goodness she did, found 2 Kettler Tricycles Go Green and Ladybug for $6.24 each, regularly $49.99. So excited as I have 2 one year old b-day parties coming up and I know what they are getting now. These were 85% off, don't know if they were an online return or found a dark corner in the stockroom, but still, fabulous adorable steals! :eyepoppin

Oh wow!! That is an AWESOME deal! Sorta makes me wanna go to Target even though my allergies are outta control. Lol

The purple dot is 50% today but be sure to scan as two of the Targets I went to did not have a sign up but still were 50% off. (went to Akron, Canton, and Massillon) They had the Yoshi and Mario backpack plush 75% off 207000998, 207000999 $3.74 at Akron but only 50% at Massillon and only 30% (I think) at Canton. At Akron they also had the collector Mario puzzles 550 pc for $2.48

207 001 030 but again not at the other two Targets. I asked the markdown team at Massillon and they said no they weren't marking that area today (who knows if that is the truth or not) and I also asked at the service desk to see if they would mark it as I had my receipt from the Akron store but no luck but I thought it was worth a try :(. Glad to find a couple things. Valentines was 50% off but I didn't look much there as I really didn't need anything. They were reorganizing the bulk stuff too but a lot is gone but there are few things I would grab for the "right" price lol meaning 50-75% off, I have given up on 90% off as it doesn't seem to happen very often anymore.

They were rearranging the dollar spot with easter stuff so I assumed it would be 50% off but it wasnt..stil full price..maybe 2morrow? Anyone else change?

Vday was so picked over...there was a TON of vday cards but besides that it was slim pickings...

I somehow cannot find my reciept anywhere so I need to look for it...but if any1 needs a dcpi number I will take it off the item

Color explosion kit 50% off -1.99

Hello kitty sticker box 50% off 1.49

Sport pencils 50% off- 1.00

Sports erasers 50% off- 1.00

Valentine funfetti cake 50% off 84 cents

Valentines easy frost frosting 50% off 1.49

There was an unadvertised deal at Target if you bought 3 Diet Coke products (3 for $11 this week here) you got a free t-shirt, the display for me was at the endcap with the coke products. It was a cardboard display on the shelf and the shirts were rolled in a sealed bag which scanned at the register free if you bought 3 products. The t-shirt says I love (heart) Diet Coke. When I opened mine just now I see it is a large size and it is a little snug across you know where for me and I wondered if anyone has seen if there were different sizes, I LOVE Diet Coke so I of course had to have this t-shirt.

OMG!!! Awesome... I was looking at the green one for DD2. Grandpa's a softie and will buy her a tricycle as it gets closer to summer but we kept looking in their area for a clearance one with no luck... last Sept & just last week. Haven't checked my own stores but what a steal for you.

I managed to get the Vday candy at 50% off as well as the other Vday items. A lady in front of me claimed it was 50% so cashier adjusted and did the same for me. I bought ten bags of M&M's for a party for 1.40 a piece, then had a $1 off 2, so each bag was $.90

I thought that was a good deal. NOw waiting for there to be something left over when it hits 75%!

Where did you find these? Were they in the regular isle, v-day section, dollar spot?!

They were in their regular section - Stationary and desk accessories. Plus there was a lot of party plates, & napkins marked at 50% off. I won't get most items until they hit 75% though.

Here are just a few of my deals:

###081060301 - 3 pk scotch tape $.84

###081061054 - shaped post it notes $.73

###081060311 - battery operated pencil sharpener $2.48

###081060855 - weighted scotch tape dispenser $1.28

###081060140 - reusable scotch strips (for hanging posters) $.86 and I had a $1 coupon so those were FREE

###081060170 - 2 pk scotch tape for tape dispensers $1.28

###081060912 - 2pk highlighter post it pens $1.22

Edited by southernchick