Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I got 2 pairs of womens suede boots (the style is called Karenza) in the store. Apparently they were an on-line purchase, returned at the store. On-line the boots are $24.99, in the store they were marked "online purchase" on the clearance tag for $6.26. I have not seen this style at the store, but generally don't shop in the shoe dept. so I don't know for sure. The quality is a lot nicer than I would have expected. :D

http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Karenza-Suede-Button-Boots/dp/B003ASHZI4/ref=sr_1_87?ie=UTF8&id=Xhilaration%20Karenza%20Suede%20Button%20Boots&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchView=grid5&searchSize=90&keywords=womens%20boots&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&sr=1-87&searchRank=target104545&frombrowse=0&qid=1295657126

I picked up a pair of Ugg like pink slippers, in a girls' size 4/5 (I wear a 7.5 usually but these seems to fit) for $3.24. Lots of shoes were 75%, but still some styles of slippers were only 50%.

Lots of clothing in the various depts on clearance, ranging from the 30%, 50% and 75% off. Not too much in women's pjs though.

Very, very few toys. Saw the cleaning supplies that were 15% off, but there wasn't a lot left. Lots of luggage marked 50%.

A friend was at our Target today and called me and told me that the bedding went 75% at our store. I didn't need anything so I didn't run over.

I don't think they have marked down a single thing in my store for the last 2 days. We got a bit of snow on Wednesday night and most of the schools were out on Thursday. Makes me wonder if the markdown team didn't come in. Some board games, all Sporting Goods, and all bedding still 50% off - same as last week. I'm watching some Shabby Chic stuff for my mom, been at 50% for awhile though.

I don't think they have marked down a single thing in my store for the last 2 days. We got a bit of snow on Wednesday night and most of the schools were out on Thursday. Makes me wonder if the markdown team didn't come in. Some board games, all Sporting Goods, and all bedding still 50% off - same as last week. I'm watching some Shabby Chic stuff for my mom, been at 50% for awhile though.

I wouldn't think the snow would stop 'em. It doesn't stop them up here!

So sad, got my daughter the Polly pocket carrying case thing (pop and lock maybe) at the toy sale and she left it on the train as she headed to Chicago with her Grandma yesterday! Anyone every see any other Pollys with the metallic hair?? She loved it!

If you are into celebrity perfumes, I saw sets of Halle Berry, Tim McGraw, Sean John and others marked 75% off ($7.48), plus they are marked as having coupons inside - if you open the box (which is not sealed), you can use the $5 off coupon inside making it $2.48 for the set. Look for a little triangle in the right corner that says coupons inside. There were other celebrity perfumes on sale for the same price that did not have coupons , Kim Kardashian is the only one I can remember.

Unfortunately, Axe sets were still 50% off here, and no movement on camping, domestics, electronics, or anything else I've been watching.

If you are into celebrity perfumes, I saw sets of Halle Berry, Tim McGraw, Sean John and others marked 75% off ($7.48), plus they are marked as having coupons inside - if you open the box (which is not sealed), you can use the $5 off coupon inside making it $2.48 for the set. Look for a little triangle in the right corner that says coupons inside. There were other celebrity perfumes on sale for the same price that did not have coupons , Kim Kardashian is the only one I can remember.

Unfortunately, Axe sets were still 50% off here, and no movement on camping, domestics, electronics, or anything else I've been watching.

I saw that but the coupons inside said it was $5 off a 1 oz. bottle and the ones in the gift set were only .5 oz so I didn't try.

Altogether the bottles equaled over one ounce but I didn't really need them anyway.

Good for you that they accepted it!

I finally made it target to target today and scored a ToyStory ShakeNGo Speedway for 12.48. Not sure if I missed the big 75% off toys or if it's all still mostly 50% off but didn't see anything I'd really want. It didn't seem like too much had been moved so I think we're just slow? Mens sweatpants were still scanning 5.24 here and the camp stove was only 50% off but I did see they had a large bbq type thing that might be worth looking into at 75% off and a raised queen airbed too.

204 03 0141 NCF TPY STORY

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kCHQ9sysL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cruised 2 Targets today.

I got the Star Wars Millennium Falcon - Remote Control toy. Not sure what the original price was at the store - the Target website has it as $49.99. I got it for $12.48! Must have been a return. Also found a Bakugan for $2.78.

Found 2 of the Scrubbling Bubbles power sprayers that were on clearance for $5.94. I had coupons for $5 off. Nice deal!

Found men's slippers for 75% and I got myself a pair of dress boots for $7.48.

When I was at a different Target last night, one of the associates told me that they had an additional 30% off clearance the day before and was supposed to have it again today. I've never seen that before at any of the Targets in Michigan. I think I have seen someone post on here that their store had an additional % off clearance. Do your stores ever do this? Needless to say, when I went back today, I didn't see any signs for an additional % off nor did any of my clearance ring up a % off.

Saw the Zipfy sleds marked down to 30% off today. My kids love these sleds... easy to haul up the hill and fast on the ride down. They are regular priced $34.xx (I think the tag said). They were on sale for $24.xx. I didn't see these clearanced last year. Would be a nice find at 75% off!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31lPtCxV0EL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

The ones I've seen in stores are all red.

Those sleds were 75% off along with all the other sleds at my Target 2 weeks ago, so they may go at yours too. One of the stores I go to had all the sporting goods stuff 75% off 2 weeks ago, but all the other stores are still at 30%-50% off.

So weird...

Our Target had some baby stuff sitting at 30% for weeks. Then, they reset the baby department over a week ago and all of the clearance disappeared. Was in Target yesterday and some of the clearance was back and was 75% off! What in the world?

So weird...

Our Target had some baby stuff sitting at 30% for weeks. Then, they reset the baby department over a week ago and all of the clearance disappeared. Was in Target yesterday and some of the clearance was back and was 75% off! What in the world?

Some stores ship it out to other stores which have better luck selling at a higher price. Sometimes, though, it just gets boxed for them to be able to reset, gets marked down in the back, and then reappears. At the time of toy clearance, one of my stores had 6 pallets in the back that they had to mark and bring out.

So weird...

I had a store do that as well, except, it came back out at only 50 off. A few years ago I found a stroller system 75 off a long time after all the clearance in baby had long gone. They had a flatbed cart with several items on it (not sure if they were putting it out or taking it to the back) and I grabbed it and ran out of the store doing a happy dance. Can't ever give up looking.

Thanks for posting this ...I went to my target and got 2 sets for $2.48 each

Also found a $15 umbrella stroller for $3.77

The kids pop up tents (Princess, Toy Story, Cars, Thomas the Tank) went to 50% today. I broke down and purchased the Thomas one, it's for a gift and they only have 2 left...the second one the box is a mess. Other Camping ranged from 30% to 50%.

The pop ups are in with toys and with camping at our store, so if you are looking for something particular, look both places.

***Damien9104*** or anyone else in the Flint, MI area. This is the stuff I am planning on returning to the store. Let me know if anyone is interested in it before I take it back:)

Imaginext Batmobile and villians $7.48

Imaginext Joker's Fun House w/ vehicle $7.48 (also have 2 of these)

Imaginext Sea Dragon Island $7.24

Tonka Ricochet R/C $19.99

Tonka Chuck & Friends Cushy Cruisin' Rowdy truck $3.98

Batman Proto Bat-Bot $7.48

Toy Story 3 Sunnyside Night Escape figure pack (Buzz figure, beetle guy figure and flashlight accessory) $4.98

Toy Story 3 Buzz Lightyear Ultra Blast Gauntlet $7.48 (have 2 of these)

Dinosaur Train "Roar and React Boris Tyrannosaurus" $8.74

Fisher Price Two Tune TV (old-school toy) $7.74

My Little Pony "Cooking Party w/ Cheerilee & StarSong" figure set $2.74

Toy Story 3 Search & Rescue Buzz Lightyear $8.48 (two of these)

Strawberry Shortcake Splashin' Petal Pool $4.22

Toy Story 3 Buzz Lightyear Space scope $2.48

Littlest PetShop 2-in-1 Pet Spotlight set $3.14

Polly Pocket Tropical Splash Adventure $4.22

Polly Pocket Magic Fashion Stage $8.74

Polly Pocket Garden World Playset $9.07

Our Generation Baby Care Center (wooden baby car center) $24.98

Legos (only 50% off)

Space Police "Galactic Enforcer" $50.48

Atlantis "Gateway of the squid" $19.99

Atlantis "Deep Sea Striker" $9.98

Space Police "Smash n Grab" $9.98

Funny how the toys sort of lose their allure a few days after the sale. They are hard to resist when they are sitting there on the shelf all cute and CHEAP. ;) (with everyone clamoring for them).

Always better to buy and then decide rather than to be left without and wishing they were yours though.

***Damien9104*** or anyone else in the Flint, MI area. This is the stuff I am planning on returning to the store. Let me know if anyone is interested in it before I take it back:)

Thanks for giving me a heads up but I think I am all good. Almost gave in on the Baby Care Center but my neice doesnt have bity baby Amercian Girls she has the Big ones.... so I dont think she will play with it. But that was very considerate of you. Thanks. :)

Funny how the toys sort of lose their allure a few days after the sale. They are hard to resist when they are sitting there on the shelf all cute and CHEAP. ;) (with everyone clamoring for them).

Always better to buy and then decide rather than to be left without and wishing they were yours though.

LOL, very true:) I actually did pretty good about sticking to my list this year, but I sent my mom to a different store for me with a seperate list and she got a little overwhelmed and just bought whatever she thought I might want:D So I ended up with a lot of extra stuff!

Thanks for giving me a heads up but I think I am all good. Almost gave in on the Baby Care Center but my neice doesnt have bity baby Amercian Girls she has the Big ones.... so I dont think she will play with it. But that was very considerate of you. Thanks. :)

No problem! If you have second thoughts just head over to the center rd Target and I'm sure you will spot a few things!

When I was at a different Target last night, one of the associates told me that they had an additional 30% off clearance the day before and was supposed to have it again today. I've never seen that before at any of the Targets in Michigan. I think I have seen someone post on here that their store had an additional % off clearance. Do your stores ever do this? Needless to say, when I went back today, I didn't see any signs for an additional % off nor did any of my clearance ring up a % off.

Last Thursday I went to Target in Commerce MI. They had the extra 30% off but it was only on Woman's clothes. I have never seen that either. I was in a hurry cause my mom was at my house with my kids and she had somewhere to be. So I looked quickly. Bought a few pair of jean, a few shirts and a sweater. Went back the next day with the kids so I could look longer and they no longer had the extra 30% off. I thought that was weird that it only lasted one day.

Which Target where you at?

I might have been the one who posted about an additional 30% off clothing. I found some a few weeks ago. A couple of years ago, they really went crazy with it. It was in several departments and was off stuff already 75% off. I got a ton of baby/toddler shoes and was in heaven! I think this was at the height of the recession and they just really needed to move stuff.

Thanxs so much for sharing! I scored halle and beyonce today!

Did anyone here get the Thomas Early Engineers Quarry Set? I picked it up for $9.99 today and there are no stickers on it so I was wondering if it is 50% off or 75% or neither. Thanks! EDIT: hmm... it got pretty terrible reviews. I may take this one back.

Big baby items went 50% off here and I caved and picked up a Sit N Stand that I really wanted - and it's the only one I have seen. I've never seen the big baby items here go to 75% off. Is it true that if it starts at 15% off that it might not go all the way to 75%? All the other baby stuff pretty much went to 75% off last week and everything I saw last week, there was NONE left today. Thankfully, I got some stuff. All the Hanes pants went to 75% off in toddler but the tops were still 50%. A lot of baby/toddler clothes on the racks went 75% off today as well - a lot of cute girls stuff - small pea coats and xmas dresses but nothing in DD's size, they were all too small. Tons of jeans for 75% off 12M-5T (3.24). Tents were still marked at 30% -- all the B&D drills are gone.

Edited by junkietiger14

Did anyone here get the Thomas Early Engineers Quarry Set? I picked it up for $9.99 today and there are no stickers on it so I was wondering if it is 50% off or 75% or neither. Thanks! EDIT: hmm... it got pretty terrible reviews. I may take this one back.

Big baby items went 50% off here and I caved and picked up a Sit N Stand that I really wanted - and it's the only one I have seen. I've never seen the big baby items here go to 75% off. Is it true that if it starts at 15% off that it might not go all the way to 75%? All the other baby stuff pretty much went to 75% off last week and everything I saw last week, there was NONE left today. Thankfully, I got some stuff. All the Hanes pants went to 75% off in toddler but the tops were still 50%. A lot of baby/toddler clothes on the racks went 75% off today as well - a lot of cute girls stuff - small pea coats and xmas dresses but nothing in DD's size, they were all too small. Tons of jeans for 75% off 12M-5T (3.24). Tents were still marked at 30% -- all the B&D drills are gone.

I bought a sit & stand 2 years ago @ 75% off but the only reason it was still there was because the box was kind of messed up and it was only marked 30%. I had an associate scan it for me and it was 75%.