Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I know that, I was suggesting that you may want to check your local teams sport clothes section, they may be marked down to 75% also. Some was in the mens section, some was in the boys, and some was in the sporting goods area.

I found 4 different White Sox t-shirts for my son, and they are the official brand! He was very excited since that's all he would wear every day if he could would be sports team shirts.

Oh, yes, didn't mean to imply you didn't. But not everyone may realize it. There were also some international team shirts marked 75% off as well, so it is a real agglomeration of teams. Pretty much, if it is a team shirt, it is worth a check. Funny, though, the USC shirts locally were still 30% while most of the rest were 75%. Found quite a few of them folded on those tables in mens.

Okay, for all those who partook of the toy clearance, a lady at one of the stores I was shopping Thursday asked said to me, "You know about the Hasbro free toy offer, right?" Surprisingly, I did not. I am usually all over those kinds of offers, but I missed it. So, if you aren't already aware of it, if you spend at least $20 on Select Hasbro Toys (pretty big range), then you can turn in your receipts with a form and choose a free toy. Not as good as when they were giving those rebate checks a few years ago, but I'll take it. Up to 5 offers per person/address. So, if you haven't heard of it either, here is the link:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/supercharge/

Awesome deal!!!! I just got a Nursery 101 Babies Room Deluxe set for $57!!!! Comes with a crib, changing table and dresser!!!!! We were just there two days ago and it wasn't even marked so it went right to 75% (or 80). There was a Delta crib for $50 down from $200 (the matching changing table is still $50) and crib bedding sets for $12.48 from $50. I'm so thrilled!

Any info on how things are marked when a store is going through renovations? My toy clerance did not go to 75% but stayed at 50% and lots of other things were just being marked at 50%. How long do they wait till it hits 75%? I picked up a shark steam mop for 23 and a giada 2.5 qt pot for 16.

Awesome deal!!!! I just got a Nursery 101 Babies Room Deluxe set for $57!!!! Comes with a crib, changing table and dresser!!!!! We were just there two days ago and it wasn't even marked so it went right to 75% (or 80). There was a Delta crib for $50 down from $200 (the matching changing table is still $50) and crib bedding sets for $12.48 from $50. I'm so thrilled!

Congrats! Great deal! :D

Went to the Brandon Florida store today expecting nothing to be left but I was surprised, there were definately a few returns. I was super excited because I got the polar express train that I wanted!! WOOHOO! They also had a lego table, I must have sat there for 10 mins debating on getting it because 20 is such an awesome deal but I just got a table for lil man for CHristmas so there was really no need. I also grabbed another disney fairies halo for 1.48. They had a thomas playset only marked 50 % off when I went to scan, it scanned full price , the girl at the register said it was marked down by mistake so I couldnt get it, so that was a bit of a let down but I was too excited about the train to be too upset =)

Didn't see this posted in the past couple days' posts... I picked up the talking baby doll gift set, regularly $15, clearanced for $3.74. I bought 6 of them for our preschool; our dolls are so old and messed up, this will be a welcome sight for our kids there!

Woww! That is an amazing find! Good job! Anyone know when they have the next big baby clearance? I'm due with my first late this summer so I'll need to start shopping soon.

I went to my local target in valley stream and got a pretty great haul!

##Bigfoot the monster 21.49 (I wanted this since November!)

##Penbo robot penguin 15.45

##polar express train set 15.45

##Howl matchbox car set 9.98

##toy story 3 vmotion game 3.75

##Dora and baby boots 7.89

##doctor set red box 2.50

##Polly pocket disco car pack 7.75

Really great finds!! I was hoping to find the tangled table and chair for my daughter....going back today to check for any returns

Went to target yesterday and they had three of the Our Generation Baby Doll Care Centers with Accessories. Reg $99.99 on for $24.98. I was there on Thursday A.M. and didn't see them, they must have pulled them out of the back.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gXsrsAV1L._AA260_.jpg

I found a LEGO table yesterday at the Exton, PA Target!! I think it must've been in the stock room, because I know it wasn't there several days ago. It was the only one, and I was so excited!

I also picked up a few Mega block sets; a Thomas the Tank Engine Salty set - $5.02, and an IronMan2 set - $2.48.

There were still a few of the Lego sets left, but I got the ones I really wanted (one for each ds), and IF there are still any left next week & they do get marked down more (which I doubt) I will get more.:)

Finally had a chance to stop by my local Target, either the toys are all gone or still haven't been marked down yet. There were a few aisles but they were all marked at 30% off and I did scan to be sure. I did find the Corningware set someone else mentioned for 75% off making it $15.xx! Also found Axe gift sets for 50% off but there weren't many left.

I felt I got a great deal today, the target I went to had 4 packs Vitamin Water on sale for 2.87, and they had some tags hanging on some of the four packs that had a coupon, if you buy 2 (4 packs) you get one 4 pack free, it worked out to just under 0.50 per bottle, I got 3 cases and used 6 of the coupons. Also natural almonds and cashews in 2 lbs. cartons 8.99.

I went to my store today and they have no Valentines Section. I got tons of stuff last year at 90% off. Do any of your stores hava a section yet?

out of the two targets i usually shop... one doesn't have anything yet... another one has little bit... mostly boxed candies...hope they get more stuff soon....

I am looking for a pingpong table... my store has just 1 at 30%... if anyone see it going further down ... please post the info...TIA

Yeah - I saw those Target brand building blocks...more like Mega blocks, I think they are in a plastic blue bin with green lid & have the red wrapping around it? I'm pretty sure there were several of those at the Exton, PA & Malvern, PA Targets. I didn't get any.

I've become pretty particular about just getting Lego brand when ever possible because they are just a better product than all the knock-offs, (that's why LEGO has been around all these years) though Mega blocks has gotten licenses of some of my kids' favorite characters, so we've caved and bought a few of the HALO, Pixar CARS, and Thomas sets. However, DS1(11) is a die-hard LEGO brand kid, and can tell what brand a brick is just by glancing at it. :smart: