Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Does anyone know how much the circo train table is now? I didn't have a chance to go today and tom. Ill be at. The liberty science center for a field trip with my dds class. I hope to get one!

I got one today, 75% off for $19.xx (I believe thats what it was)

I want to call my stores to see if they have any in stock. If anyone has a picture of it (or a link from the web) can you please post? I haven't seen any lego tables at my stores.

Here is the Lego Table:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5047/5352890689_c337b86001_m.jpg

This was a great year since most of the toys went from 30% straight to 75%, plenty of stuff left if you got there early....

Can someone clarify something for me....wasn't the JOKER imaginext house on clearance??? I SWEAR I saw it at 30% but when I scanned it today it rang up full price??? Did I DREAM that??

No you didnt dream it. I picked up that Joker set last week for 75% off and was going to get another one today for a friend and it scanned full price, looks exactly the same too. Must be a different sku number I guess!

The one on clearance is a bonus pack that comes with a few extra pieces.

Mine is still 30-50% off. I couldn't get to the one that I have to drive to cause I couldn't get the car out of the parking spot and find another parking spot when I am back. Urgh to the snow!! Only 1 toy that was 75% off - ice cream stacking game. I left with regular price Gerber Training Pants.

I went back tonight with my mom to see what was left..There was literally about half of one side of an aisle left..almost bare but a few toys were still left so I stocked up on a few things for toys for tots and did find a fur real cub that wasnt there this morning ( must of been a put back) so I was excited about that...

Heres my list

086080219 fur real bear cub 7.48

086080450 club penguin playset 3.74

204030648 nai hao kai lan dolls ( 3 of them) each 3.74 total 11.22

086080722 bella swan castle 3.74

204031882 take along thomas trains 2.48

and I bought two more of the kota and friends ( same as my last reciept) at 3.74 each..my son LOVES those lil guys =)

I went to two Targets today (Novi and West Livonia, MI). Novi was pretty light on toys. I ended up getting Boris the Dinosaur for $8.48 and Mega Duplo blocks set for $7.48 here and a small Power Miners set for only 50% at the other store. West Novi had a bit more toys, but it was pretty cleared out. I was surprised to see about 5 of the Star Wars action figure sets and some of the bigger girl toys everyone has been mentioning.

My score was men's flannel pj pants for 75%. They were $2.48. I got a Kelty sleeping bag for $14.98, originally $59.99. I got a pair of Twinkle Toys shoes for my goddaughter for $6.24.

My kids are 9 and 12, so they are pretty specific about the toys they want (video games, certain Lego sets, etc.) so I don't buy the volumes I used to. I also don't stock my gift closet as much now that their friends seem to be more particular as well. I guess the money I don't spend filling the gift closet is money I can spend on other Target clearance!

So mad... there was no way i could leave work earlier today at lunch to hit Target. I just went now, knowing there wouldn't be anything left, and I was right. I picked up 3 things, but nothing that hasn't been mentioned in a previous post.

Stupid job always gets in the way :mad:

Still was some stuff @ Target in Hackensack tonight but nothing I could want or use. Lots of ESPN (I think) soccer sets, gigballs, Lego Star Wars mind things, Legos (1/2 off only), bakugans, redbox spy gadget sets for 5.00.

Ended up with 1 item: Sonic Slam game for 8.72

However, did find a few things on the end cap in grocery - Fudge Shop Cheesecake cookies 1.04, Kashi Apple Bars 1.38, Small box Fiber One Bars (apple?) 1.34 - Fiber One PopTarts - .98 a box (chocolate, brown sugar cinamon, strawberry)

Still was some stuff @ Target in Hackensack tonight but nothing I could want or use. Lots of ESPN (I think) soccer sets, gigballs, Lego Star Wars mind things, Legos (1/2 off only), bakugans, redbox spy gadget sets for 5.00.

Forgot to note that Legos were 50% here at all stores. BOO HOO!! I did take a couple of big Star Wars sets at that price.

FYI, the redbox Spy set is all made by and is exactly the same as the regular stuff from Wild Planet in their Spy Gear line. I checked it out when it went 50% and bought a set. Exactly the same merchandise, just repacked for Target.

Here is the Lego Table:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5047/5352890689_c337b86001_m.jpg

This was a great year since most of the toys went from 30% straight to 75%, plenty of stuff left if you got there early....

Thanks so much! I was able to pick one up. There were only 2 left.

Can someone clarify something for me....wasn't the JOKER imaginext house on clearance??? I SWEAR I saw it at 30% but when I scanned it today it rang up full price??? Did I DREAM that??

The clearance one says special pack on it, it includes a small car thats purple and has a hammer or sort on it. The NON clearance one does not include this.

I was there at 8am yesterday (actually a little before) since in the past years the markdown team start at 4am. I was thrilled when I saw my favorite markdown lady in toys until she said "theres hardly anything left". She knew what I was there for but they actually marked on Wed! And NO ONE CALLED ME!!!! As many people that I call & text from the store when it's marked down and I did not get a single call or text. Not feeling the love right now.

LOL! That was me with the scooter:) I actually started at the Brighton Target and I had my mom go to Fenton when they opened.....I stopped by hartland on the way back from brighton but they had not started marking down yet. I swung by Fenton to make sure my mom didn't over-look anything, and scored on the scooter and a few other things. Stopped by Miller Rd after that and scored the Barbie cruise ship and stopped by Center on the way to get my kids and it was EMPTY....just dust!

I couldnt believe that everything as gone there! Well I almost meet you! lol. I know who to race through Target for a great deal when i see you now. lol

The Circo train table will work for Thomas the train track stuff right?

We use wooden circo track with our wooden Thomas trains and track - it works great. Thomas diecast and trackmaster may not work with any wooden track. Most wooden track works together - Thomas, Brio, Imaginarium, Circo, and some other brands (including the generic we found at Walgreens a couple years ago).

I picked up a Buzz Lightyear Ultimate with remote. Is he supposed to talk? I push the buttons while he is in the box but only his mouth moves; no sound. I was reading the reviews and it is supposed to be pretty good, but I'm wondering if this one is broken. I understand it takes 13 batteries. I'm thinking it might be out of batteries. Any input would be appreciated. My ds is 5. Would this be a good bd gift for him?

I also picked up the dinosaur train critters that talk to each other. I realized when I got home this is more for a 3 year old. Does anyone have these? They have great reviews.

I was there at 8am yesterday (actually a little before) since in the past years the markdown team start at 4am. I was thrilled when I saw my favorite markdown lady in toys until she said "theres hardly anything left". She knew what I was there for but they actually marked on Wed! And NO ONE CALLED ME!!!! As many people that I call & text from the store when it's marked down and I did not get a single call or text. Not feeling the love right now.

Is that annoying? I get so annoyed by that!

I picked up a Buzz Lightyear Ultimate with remote. Is he supposed to talk? I push the buttons while he is in the box but only his mouth moves; no sound. I was reading the reviews and it is supposed to be pretty good, but I'm wondering if this one is broken. I understand it takes 13 batteries. I'm thinking it might be out of batteries. Any input would be appreciated. My ds is 5. Would this be a good bd gift for him?

I also picked up the dinosaur train critters that talk to each other. I realized when I got home this is more for a 3 year old. Does anyone have these? They have great reviews.

I got one last year and didn't test it until December 20 th Before we wrapped it and same thing no voice with all the batteries inside it. I went to customer service and they were very busy and allowed me to exchange it for a working one.

I couldnt believe that everything as gone there! Well I almost meet you! lol. I know who to race through Target for a great deal when i see you now. lol

Lol, when my mom was there at 8am there was only the 1 full row (both sides) of clearance and a small portion on the next aisle. Brighton has 2 full rows of clearance and a back wall, so I did really well there....I only had to deal with one very obnoxious older couple that was there to buy things for their charity...they calmed down once they realized that I was not after all the Target brand toys they were loading onto their carts @@ I will probably have quite a bit that I will choose not to keep, so I will post on here to see if you want any of it before I return it to the store

Bicycles are on clearance in the St. Peters , Mo store. I picked up two Schwinn S-60 model for $69.95 each. (75% off)

I've been watching these since Thanksgiving , so very excited to get them 75% off.

Do you have the details, description of the bikes? Number off receipt? Anything? I haven't seen any bikes clearanced (other than boxes ones) in quite some time?

I scored kitchware this morning.. I've been stocking 14 pc cook sets for quite some time. I'm not sure if its a good brand, but for the price I don't mind giving it a try. Also,Cornigware sets are also 75 off too. In hardware, I found 14V Black and Decker drill too.

###070010182 14 Pc Bialetti Cook Set $17.48

###070011695 9 pc Bialetti Cook Set $14.74

###070020251 Nordic Ware Kids cookie cooking kit $ 4.48

###070020449 Cornigware 16 pc set $15.62

###085060041 Black and Decker 14V drill with stud finder $8.74

Not too much today here. I am in CT, and went to the New Britain store today. I did buy some Tide sink packets. You get 3 in a pack and it was on clearance for $.84, but inside, there was a coupon for $1 off ANY tide detergent. I made $.16 on each of those. They were in the trial size area. Hope that helps. :)