Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I had some time to kill this morning, so I went Perimeter Perusing for the first time in a long time. I found floor models of the following two items, so I asked for and received an additional 30% off at checkout.

Chefmate 1200 watt white digital microwave oven. I can't find a model number on it though. regular $43.99 ---> 75% off $10.97 ---> additional 30% off $7.68

Rival Nonstick Electric Fold N Store Griddle regular $49.99 --> 75% off $12.48 --> additional 30% off $8.74

Now to see if everything works! I was told standard return policy applies, even though there is no packaging or paperwork to return.

Awesome deals Pam! :]

Although after Christmas 2004 I did witness a lady getting a beautiful Christmas tree for the 75% at the time plus 50% off since she was taking the tree that was on display.

I will have to remember to ask next time.

My Target will not sell floor model Christmas trees, they get sent to a charity.

The cashier supervisor seemed surprise that I was getting the floor models as well. But they had the 75% off clearance stickers on them, and the electrical cords were not cut, which is what my Target usually does with floor models they won't sell.

But, she called back to housewares, and they said fine on selling them to me with the additional 30% off.

I had some time to kill this morning, so I went Perimeter Perusing for the first time in a long time. I found floor models of the following two items, so I asked for and received an additional 30% off at checkout.

Chefmate 1200 watt white digital microwave oven. I can't find a model number on it though. regular $43.99 ---> 75% off $10.97 ---> additional 30% off $7.68

Rival Nonstick Electric Fold N Store Griddle regular $49.99 --> 75% off $12.48 --> additional 30% off $8.74

Now to see if everything works! I was told standard return policy applies, even though there is no packaging or paperwork to return.

WOW!!!! :cheesy:

The cashier supervisor seemed surprise that I was getting the floor models as well. But they had the 75% off clearance stickers on them, and the electrical cords were not cut, which is what my Target usually does with floor models they won't sell.

But, she called back to housewares, and they said fine on selling them to me with the additional 30% off.

It breaks my heart when they take the displays to the trash compactor in the back and toss the displays in. :( I wish they would atleast donate them or something.

Great deal gatorPam! I saw that stuff but I was on my lunch break and already had a cart full of stuff! My Target near work had the Home Avista Sling Lounges for $9.98 each! My wife didn't really want any so I bought 2 for myself (I know she will want one when she sees me reclining in mine next Spring) and I bought two for a co-worker. Some were marked $19.98 but still scanned at the $9.98 price. They had the Beige ones and also the heavier metal Blue?White ones.

Just got home from a trip to Target. Seems that the Target here just doesn't have the deals that so many talk about. I found the Rival Ice Cream Maker but it was still scanning at 34.xx....was hoping to find it for the 12.xx. Also found the smoothie maker but it wasn't ringing at the 6.xx either. Oh well....maybe next time! I'll be in there again in a few days...maybe they will bring down the price on the ice cream maker...would love to get that for the 12.xx.

Michelle

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how scanning the dcpi code works exactly. I have read this thread from start to finish, but understanding this practice some how eludes me. Thanks in advance. (I have also been a perimeter peruser for years and never new my addiction had a name.)

smoothie maker for 6.xx today:cheesy:

Can you tell me what brand it is? I think I want one of those things but don't want to spend big $$$.

Also, is there anyway to check that DPCI# if your Target doesn't have scanners with the numbers on the side? Would an employee check it for you?

Does anybody know when the childrens/toddler shoes go on clearance? I think it was December last year but my brain isn't functioning! LOL I scored something like 8 pairs of shoes for DD for less than$30 and I was THRILLED!!! :)

If anyone knows the answer to this I would love to know as well. Last year I got tons of sneakers for my son for about $3.48 a piece. Great deal because my son goes through shoes like water. :)

Can you tell me what brand it is? I think I want one of those things but don't want to spend big $$$.

Also, is there anyway to check that DPCI# if your Target doesn't have scanners with the numbers on the side? Would an employee check it for you?

Yes, go to the Guest Service and ask them to do a merchandise lookup. :]

More info on the smoothie maker:

Back to Basics brand

Smoothie Twist

*48 oz container

*Dispensing valve and Stir Stick

*Ice crushing Blades

*350 Watt/400watt Pulse-Power Motot

Regularly-$24.99 75% off- $6.24

DPCI # 1857918674

Hope you find one!:)

Back to Basics brand

Smoothie Twist

*48 oz container

*Ice crushing Blades

DPCI # 1857918674

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!! I'll go look this afternoon. I hope I get one.

Back to Basics brand

Smoothie Twist

*48 oz container

*Ice crushing Blades

DPCI # 1857918674

Thanks! Someone gave this to me as a gift last year but the glass was broke so I couldn't use it. All attempts to replace it were futile since the gift giver wouldn't tell me where she bought it from!

I was at target today and found a really good deal over in the kitchen clearance section, they had the Rival Crock-Pot BBQ-Pit for $24 and change. I thought maybe some people here might be interested in this item, it's a really good price for the BBQ pit.

Whoohaaa.... finally got a deal that the rest of you all seem to get with regularity... bought one for me, and a buddy, won't be too long before we'd have to go outside in 4' of snow to grill.... this makes it a bit more comfortable.

Christmas Shopping on the 75%+ shelf!

Snackmaster sandwich maker $2.50

Hamilton Beach indoor grill with removable plates $9.50

2 - Rival Seal a Meal individual plates sets with gal. and qt rolls $3.50 each

Belgian waffle maker with extra set of griddle plates for sandwiches, etc $8.00

Bendable desk lamp $5 my son insisted it would help his schoolwork....

Went to 3 Targets today & I found:

Sony undercabinet CD/radio - INF - told her it was $25.04

Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker - $6.24

DeLonghi waffle maker - FLOOR MODEL - $9.98 (reg. 39.99)

There were tons of floor models kitchen appliances on clearance at one of them, but I just imagined my DH having a stroke if I bought one of each. Unfortunately, the smoothie maker was not on clearance yet at any of them. But I am stalking them!

I'm now on the hunt for:

* smoothie maker

* princess castle

* princess couch

* guitar

Back to Basics brand

Smoothie Twist

*48 oz container

*Ice crushing Blades

DPCI # 1857918674

Thanks to this thread when I went to Target tonight I went looking for this and the folding grill. No grills in site, but I did find the Smoothie maker just sitting on the shelf with the other regular priced appliances. I couldn't remember if this was the right brand so I snatched it up and scanned it. Bingo! Too bad it was the last one or else I would've bought more as gifts.