Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I found 2 Britax Parkway boosters today!!!Bought them both!!! I called around yesterday and all stores said they went clearance and they don't carry them anymore. I found the 2 under the shelf where the highchairs and such are....the car seats are on a different aisle. So check the whole section. Thanks to the OP that mentioned this deal!!!

I went today and saw nothing of interest at all! I was so sad. I don't know if it is just here in Utah or if I just have bad luck, but I never find these great things you all find. I wanted one of those tables so bad, but there was nothing of the sort at my Targets.

Anyone else from Utah that feels my pain?

Sorry Kallir! I am from Utah and find tons of great deals at my target. I went in last week and got a cart load of summer items (body float suits, spriklers, chalk, etc.) all for 75% off. They were still marked 15%off. I am in Utah county

i was hoping that we could start a new thread for perimeter perusing. like a chapter 2

Why? I use the button that takes me to unread posts, or click on the last page listed if the button isn't showing, to take me to the most recent posts. The ~*~Newbie Guide~*~ is the very first post in this thread, so anyone can refer someone back to it by telling them to go to the first post if they don't have the link. If we start a new thread a link would be necessary, or the person would have to search the forum for this thread.

What is the point in restarting?

Sorry Kallir! I am from Utah and find tons of great deals at my target. I went in last week and got a cart load of summer items (body float suits, spriklers, chalk, etc.) all for 75% off. They were still marked 15%off. I am in Utah county

I still never find any deals here in Illinois either! I was looking at garden stuff last night and some of the stuff was only 30% off. I was also looking for a cooler on wheels and the one Target had was on sale for $10 off which I thought should have been more so I didn't get it.

Target has all play dough activity stuff that's normally 9.99 marked to $7 this week on sale. Then there's an activity mat that has 4 mini playdough containers in it and a pad that shows different activities to do that has a $5 coupon stuck on it from the manufacturer...it's an instant savings thing. Limit one per purchase. It didn't stop me from going through the line 2 times. LOL!

So that mat comes out to 2 + tax. I got one for each of my nieces for Christmas too. YMMV but I got them and my mom across the state managed to get them too.

I found the mat at my Target however the coupon on the front said you had to buy the mat and the activity table to get the 5.00 off

Right now they have vital radiance make up on clearance. When you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card. They have some that is only $3.12. MANY have $2 peelie coupons on them. Target PAYS you to buy it!!! Have have shopping everyone! The promo goes untill the 27th I beleive. Some stores the make up is 50% off, some it is 75% off..

BTW, I am new here! Hello everyone from Minnesota!

jenknee

Here is a coupon generator for the target coupons. It works GREAT if you need to print out a whole sheet of one coupon. all you do is click on the coupon you want,hit generate and enter how many coupons you would like and it will do a whole page. Works GREAT for the $1 oreos that can be used on the oreo bags and cups that are $1. I hope this helps you all.

opps looks like I am too new to post it, pm me for the link

coupons.50webs.org/

jenknee

If anyone missed out on the Parkway, but is still looking for a booster seat, my Target had the Graco Safeseat(Turbobooster, the one with the back) on clearance for $12.48. DCPI is 030090359

I bought 2 of them, and when a fellow customer saw me with them, I pointed them out to her(and she had a 3-4 year old child) and she bought the other 2 the Target had left.