Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I found some really good deals today at Target. I got a couple of belts for 3.xx a piece, a watch for 4.xx, and a couple of the bag sets for 3.xx. But I must say that the biggest deal was a Breadman panini maker for only 5 dollars marked down from 40.

I would really like to find that roomba for 14 though.

I've been waiting for the Hello Kitty girls clothing that's been sitting in clearance to go lower for weeks now! It FINALLY paid off! A lot of items were 4.24, 4.98 in the girls section. Picked up the brown and turquoise gauchos with a cute matching jacket. Also some burgundy jeans for 5.24!

Has the Thanksgiving/Autumn merchandise dissapeared from everyone else's Targets? All I found yesterday were a few paper plates and napkins. I am hoping they were just removed temporarily from the sales floor for BF, and will return today or tomorrow at the scheduled clearance prices.

Got this ipack messenger bag at Target on the clearance aisle for $3.78 ... It said it was regularly $69.99 and is even $39.99 on clearance at target.com.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-2/qid=1164506274/ref=sr_1_2/601-3800275-7980145?ie=UTF8&asin=B000EEW0NM

I have been waiting for these to go down again, now I know where I am going tomorrow:)

Has the Thanksgiving/Autumn merchandise dissapeared from everyone else's Targets? All I found yesterday were a few paper plates and napkins. I am hoping they were just removed temporarily from the sales floor for BF, and will return today or tomorrow at the scheduled clearance prices.

I saw a few plates, napkins and that was all. It seems once thier black friday stuff was put out onthe shelves most of it went away. All my end caps have the clearance removed and its been replaced with other misc. items.

After much hunting I found the duffel bags that I have been waiting for and they were only $4.48. I got 2, one for each of my kids when they sleep over at grandmas. I couldn't find barely any clearance in the entire store, but with much determination I found where they moved the duffel bags to, they look just like little suitcases made out of backpack material.

So, should I hold off this week for perusing? I'm thinking they need another week to get the store back in order somewhat. . .Or maybe later on this week?

What do they do with all the Clearance they had prior to BF? Do they put in the store room until after BF to bring out again or send to be sold elsewhere?

I just got back and found near the stationary some Christmas card stationary for $3.48 you get 25 pieces of Christmas theamed paper with matching envelopes and 25 decrative accent pieces Reg. $6.99

the guy was just moving them to the end cap from the sationary isle.

Yes, I have seen this. Mine has had it for awhile but it dissappeared before BF and not returned. I guess our Beloved Clearance will have to wait another week until they get the store back to normal.

I just wanna thank everyone for posting the deals they have its made my gift giving alot easier this year :D

I scored Schwinn women's bikes size 24" and 26" for $39.99 These bikes were originally priced @ $139.99. I purchased one for me and one for DSIL so we can bike ride together, what a deal! Here is a picture

The picture is of 2 extra I got for friends, if they don't want them I will sell on ebay, but the other one for me and DSIL is purple.

do you have the dcpi for those bikes/ I would love to buy 2 myself. thanks

Sure, or at least I think I do......here is the item # from the receipt.....24" schwinn 082080013 AND 26" schwinn 082090004

Just so you know these were not marked or clearance @ all and Look for schwinn with GS 25 as the style number, it is written across the bar....Good Luck finding them, they are beautilful:D

Sure, or at least I think I do......here is the item # from the receipt.....24" schwinn 082080013 AND 26" schwinn 082090004

Just so you know these were not marked or clearance @ all and Look for schwinn with GS 25 as the style number, it is written across the bar....Good Luck finding them, they are beautilful:D

Thank you so much. My daughters need new bikes and I was thinking the 24in would work well for them. I'm going to Target on my lunch break. Hopefully I can find them.:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAE662000!!

I went on break to Target and found a bike. I used the DCPI code but the scanner showed there were none in stock. So I went to look for the GS 25 style number on any of the bikes and there was one bike left marked clearance for $79.98. I found an employee and explained that the price is lower now and so she marked it down to $39.98.

I still have to find one other bike for my twin daughters but I am so happy to have got a Schwinn for $40 bucks!! Thanks!!!

Ran over to Target hoping to pick up a bike or two. I took the DCPI numbers with me and had an employee check to see if they had any in stock. Nope - none in the back and none on the floor (we checked bike by bike looking for GS-25 style number). I did find it interesting that she said they have bikes delivered on Wed. and I should check back on Thursday as they get bikes delivered from other stores and they could get these bikes in.

I actually walked out with nothing because they didn't have any of the clearance stuff I was looking for.