Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I was in Target today and I found some Bratz lamps in the toy section. They were regular 14.99 marked down to 10.48 however I found one that had been marked down to 7.48 so I went and scanned it. It scanned at 3.74 so I picked a couple up as christmas presents. ;) Might want to check those out.

Do you guys really like Bratz??? My daughter loves them but I don't really care for them. She is only 4 1/2 so I have been able to put her off but I feel not for too much longer. She just saw the 18 wheeler runway thingie and LOVES it. I feel like it is a nightclub. I have done my fair share of clubbing but still..... Any thoughts???

Went to my Target early this morning to hit up a few good deals but only ended up getting the Playskool Shoot n Score Basketball for 4.98. They had all of the peelies stickers removed from all of the Playskool items. Looked for the MP3 player and cell phone along with the Cabbage Patch doggies but they had none left :( Going to head over to the other one Tuesday, it's about an hour and a half away but if they have any left, it will be well worth my trip!

My target had the HP camera/printer at $127, but reading elsewhere that it may go down further between tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to wait. It would be as a gift, so I'm not hell bent on getting it...it is nice tho, and if I can grab it for $45, I most definitely will!

I had a chance to stop into the Target I don't get to often on Thursday. I was able to pick up the Glade scented oil trios(reg. 11.79) for 3.79. They had $3.00 off peelies (target coupons) and I had several of the $5.00 off coupons from the paper. I was also able to get the scented light show for the same price and the single scented oil holder for 2.xx with the same coupons. The target I go to (almost daily) did not have the peelies. Hope this helps someone.

I know this is not really the ideal forum for this question, but it's popular, so I was hoping to get some response. LOL.

Has anyone been having problems (besides me) with cashiers that won't take both a Target coupon and manufacturer's coupon on one item? I used to be able to use both, and have had two different cashiers tell me NOPE, only 1 coupon per item. And now I noticed that the Target coupons you get in the mailers have that printed on them. Is anyone else's Target cracking down?

Twinmom, I totally agree with you about the Bratz dolls. NMS and I am trying to keep my 3 yr old DD away from them, but I said the same thing about the Power Rangers and now they decorate my 5 yr old DS's room. ;)

Too funny - my son is a green power ranger for Halloween - don't know where he got it in his head - he doesn't even have one or watch the show!!!

By the way - NMS???

I know this is not really the ideal forum for this question, but it's popular, so I was hoping to get some response. LOL.

Has anyone been having problems (besides me) with cashiers that won't take both a Target coupon and manufacturer's coupon on one item? I used to be able to use both, and have had two different cashiers tell me NOPE, only 1 coupon per item. And now I noticed that the Target coupons you get in the mailers have that printed on them. Is anyone else's Target cracking down?

Not me. I always carry around a copy of the email I posted earlier in this thread. If the cashier argues with me after reading that, I demand s/he calls over a supervisor. They read the email and give the go ahead every time.

Search isn't working for me right now. Does anyone know where my post with the email from corporate is at?

But, you have to buy other items to offset the overage of the coupon. You can not finish a transaction at Target with them owing you money.

But, you have to buy other items to offset the overage of the coupon. You can not finish a transaction at Target with them owing you money.

Does anyone actually leave Target without spending $50 to $100 a pop each time? Ha Ha.

I have three Targets within 15 minutes of me, and it's happened at two different ones. I know I've seen your post....I'll have to hunt it down. I was thinking about asking to speak to the supervisor, but unfortunately, one time the cashier was a supervisor in training and highly rude, so I just didn't get into it with her.

Not me. I always carry around a copy of the email I posted earlier in this thread. If the cashier argues with me after reading that, I demand s/he calls over a supervisor. They read the email and give the go ahead every time.

Search isn't working for me right now. Does anyone know where my post with the email from corporate is at?

Pam...one copy of it is at page 47 I think.

Twinmom, I totally agree with you about the Bratz dolls. NMS and I am trying to keep my 3 yr old DD away from them, but I said the same thing about the Power Rangers and now they decorate my 5 yr old DS's room. ;)

If you ask my 3yo about Bratz, she'll say "we don't like Bratz, because I don't need any help in that depaatment, do I Mommy??!!" -- LMAO :cheesy:

Got some great deals today at our Fort Wayne Target, except being in the back of the store and the power goes off, for about 3 minutes it was pitch black. 3 minutes are along time, when you have no idea of what is going on. Anyways my deals include:

nexxus gift sets. 5.98 two different kinds, (one has conditioner, shampoo, comb thru finishing mist and makeup bag) (one has hair spray, thicking shampoo,and leave-in conditioner and makeup bag)

Thanksgiving hand towels 2.78

GPX boombox. reg price was 39.99 paid 14.98

summer throw-splash reg price 7.99 paid 3.98

Best dealGut

Wrencher A/C reg price 59.99 paid 14.98

where is the target in Ft Wayne? I knew there had to be one down there but last weekend we went to zoo/BABW i thought about going and couldnt for the life of me remember where one is

Actually you weren't very far from the new one, it is located behind the mall off of Coliseum Blvd. I haven't even been there yet. They just opened it two or three weeks ago. They tore down the old one that was there. I go to the one on State rd. 37 (stellhorn rd). I am actually from New Haven and that one is closer.

Got 75% off tons of scrapbooking stuff here in Illinois:

Stacks of (40) 12x12 sheets of paper for 1.74.

Stacks of (40) 8x8 sheets of paper for 1.24. One mismarked for .74.

Brads for .74

Ellison cutting pads (can be used with Sizzix) for .74

I stalked this stuff last week and luckily I had picked up items that were salvaged (gone) today.

Also got (2) trash cans per PP for 1.98.

Now I'm searching for that undercabinet Sony CD player for $25

Do you guys really like Bratz??? My daughter loves them but I don't really care for them. She is only 4 1/2 so I have been able to put her off but I feel not for too much longer. She just saw the 18 wheeler runway thingie and LOVES it. I feel like it is a nightclub. I have done my fair share of clubbing but still..... Any thoughts???

I hear you. I can't stand them either my dd is 5 and has been wanting them for about a 1 1/2 now. When she first started asking for them I told her she had to be 7 to play with those hoping they would fade out or she would just forget about them. Although she is starting to read but she hasn't questioend the age on the box and each time we are in the store she says mom when I am 7 I want them all. Anyway enough rambling I'll get to the point. Over the summer I did break down and buy her one for x-mas of course it was on clearance it was one of the big Bratz Baby dolls I think I paid a little over $5 for it. And since it is from Santa I am not going back on my word saying she had to be 7. Since when does Santa play by the rules.

I hear you. I can't stand them either my dd is 5 and has been wanting them for about a 1 1/2 now. When she first started asking for them I told her she had to be 7 to play with those hoping they would fade out or she would just forget about them. Although she is starting to read but she hasn't questioend the age on the box and each time we are in the store she says mom when I am 7 I want them all. Anyway enough rambling I'll get to the point. Over the summer I did break down and buy her one for x-mas of course it was on clearance it was one of the big Bratz Baby dolls I think I paid a little over $5 for it. And since it is from Santa I am not going back on my word saying she had to be 7. Since when does Santa play by the rules.

It's better for her to wait until around that age anyway, or maybe more for the dolls. The little girl I babysit for got into them when they first came out. She had to be around 7 at the time, and she couldn't really dress them and definitely couldn't do the shoes. I'd have to do it for her, and I had a hard time getting the shoes to stay on half of the time.

I'm with everyone else. I grew up with Barbie, and that's what my nieces get from me :)