Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

http://coupons.50webs.org/

There ya go, and thanks for that!

Just a heads up.... if you print out the $1 coupon for Coke products from this site, it makes the 12 packs $1.75 ( $ .15 / can)!! (Our Target has Coke products for $2.75 this week)

I got some gardening stuff today for 75% off, round up concentrate $7.xx, miracle grow spray $3.xx, leather gloves $3.xx, lots of Bug spray for $1.xx

I also made a run through the socks and found some for 75% off, buying now before winter gets here and have to pay full price.

Also I'll be stocking up on $1 spot when it goes to 75% off(if it makes it that long), There are lots of goodie bag ideas for Christmas parties.

Dollar Spot will be 75% off Thursday, August 31. Lawn/lounge chairs, grills, etc., marked 50% off tomorrow (Wichita, KS). Cosmetic resets were done last week/this week. Most of the cosmetics should be marked down on Friday, September 1 (most likely 75%off). As mentioned above, lots of back to school, now 30% off.

Hi, I've been lurking for a while and love all the info on this thread. Which Target did they find them in?

school supplies went 50 at the target I was at but they also found 5 pallets of it in the backroom today!!!!

Okay, a silly question, but just want to check in as I bought a bunch of stuff at the one spot 50% off today...if I take my receipt back in tomorrow, can I get the price adjustment? or does that only work for sale items? I think the latter, but I couldn't recall.

Okay, a silly question, but just want to check in as I bought a bunch of stuff at the one spot 50% off today...if I take my receipt back in tomorrow, can I get the price adjustment? or does that only work for sale items? I think the latter, but I couldn't recall.

Very interesting question, I am not sure they would price adjust but if you rebuy the items and take them up to the counter with your 50% receipt, they will return them at that price. I did that last time, I bought a bunch of stuff when it was a $1 and I took my receipt in and rebought, than took it back and they refunded my $1 stuff. they might do price adjust. Our signs says sale, not clearance.....Definitely worth a shot!

Thanks USC Becca! I've been lurking around gottadeal for months now but never got around to posting :rolleyes:

When I was exchanging a gift, I chanced a look at the price adjustment policy (might be different for your store, not sure), but it said that if the item was purchased 1 week ago (or less), then they will adjust the amount, BUT it does not apply to clearance items.

Other news - got a gardening hat for my dad for $6.xx (as opposed to $19.99 on the sloggers website!)... a lot of gardening stuff is on sale - those fire bowls that folks keep talkin' about are still only 50% off here (NC)

The school supplies are marked at 30% off today, but none of the crayola stuff was clearanced, only the Rose Art items were marked down. The One Spot items were down to 50% and there were still tons of items.

I keep checking the pool stuff, some of it is at 50%, while other items were still at 30%. The lawn and garden items were scheduled to be marked down again today, but due to the weather here in Florida, the decided to close lawn and garden today. I keep watching the tiki fountains, there are only two left and they were scheduled to be marked down today; I guess I'll head back over there tomrorrow.

Nice deal on 15 packs of Bounty paper towels at two Targets around here. They were 1/2 price-- $6.74. They skipped from 15% off straight to 50% off. I don't know why they didn't go to 30%, but that is pretty cheap for Bounty. Some of the packs were the "select-a-size" and some were just regular. The sign in front still said 15% off, so there were a lot left.

Just got back from our Target, the Dollar spot still said 50%, but was scanning at 75% (including the 2 for $5... I may have to go back later and stock up on the tools they have!). The Bounty 15 packs on the shelf were marked at 6.74, but the ones on the end cap were marked $11 (15%).

Like many other Targets, our School Supplies were marked at 30%. Any idea when they'll be marked down again?

just got back from Target and DH got a wireless mouse and keyboard (I can't think of the name brand) with free mouse for a laptop for 25.00. It was 50% off. His mom is going to go buy the rest of them and give them out as Christmas gifts.

I had been looking for these, just to keep my eye on them. I ended up getting one today, marked $34.98 (there was only one left!). I was actually debating today on getting a new (cheap) keyboard instead, mainly because I couldn't find the set! I think I'll send the laptop mouse to my hubby in Korea.

I've been watching the wireless mouse/keyboard sets too. I hope the ones at my store are lower now.

I went into ours the day after someone posted theirs was on sale and ours was still the $49.99 and if you bought two items you got $20 back....I really want the wireless mouse for my laptop

Okay, I am officially in love with the dollar spot :yup: And, of course, target :smirk:

Today's deals:

Salad shaker = $0.62 (75% off 2.50)

Spa terrycloth slippers = $0.25 (75% off 1.00)

Bag chocolate truffles = $0.79 (didn't have a price, so they made it up :tongue1: )

Bottle of salsa = $1.12 (50% off 2.24)

5 to-go bags goldfish = free

There were a ton of stuff at the dollar spot still there, but there were a LOT of mom's and kids starting to wipe out the shelves! Some items were scarce (measuring cups, dishware, spa products, shower caddy). I'm guessing by next week, the majority of the stuff will be gone!

Hit Target at about 8:15am and there was plenty in the dollar spot, Tools; screwdriver sets, tool boxes, duct tape, Kitchen supplies; spatulas, measuring utensils, paper towel holders, containers, Teacher supplies; reward stickers, mugs, pens, magnets; the Liquid line of items; CD cases, pencil holders, keychains, note pads, Tiki style entertaining items; straws, glasses, and a lot of other stuff! I love the Dollar Spot!

I scored big yesterday!! Got an Eddie Bauer 8 person tent-$45. It was originally $179. Plus a Coleman queen air mattress(with pump) for $22.48(been watching that one for awhile)

I went today to my local Target to see if I could find that tent. Ours was still at 50% off. It was still listed at 74.98. I did scan it and it was scanning at 74.98. Will try again to go next week for this. I hope I can snag one for 45. They had 5 or 6 left.

Hey all.

While I plan to regroup and refocus myself during this hectic week by reading the boards, I expect it will be either very early in the mornings or late at night that I do so. I may be too tired to post replies.

Please know my good wishes and thoughts for calm beginnings to the school year for those starting up this week will be with you. And for finding great deals!

See you on the flip side of the Bar Mitzvah!!

Yes, they started restocking at ours yesterday, alot of Halloween stuff, alot of kids stuff for costumes plus Disney items. Great area for stocking stuffers for little ones.

What kind of Disney items? I'm not able to get out much right now, but I might have to make a trip to Target. Thanks