Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

How good is the Clermont store for clearance? I drive right past the new Kohl's on 27 whenever we go visit my FIL near Lake Wales, but we never schedule time for me to perimeter peruse the Target or on 50 or Kohl's on either the trip down or up. I only have the Gator Town Target, with the Ocala one the next closest 45 miles away (not usually worth the gas to drive 90 miles round trip), and neither is a Super Target.

How do you get the $5 gift card on Coke? Is it at the check-out? I checked on this yesterday and there was no signage to let you know about it.

Yup and it was a regular G/C that they took from the display at checkout not a preprinted one.

The Clermont store is okay for clearance but not as good as Leesburg. Clermont is the one that is only 30% on patio and toys, whereas Leesburg was 50% on some of the patio stuff and toys. The store in Leesburg is not a Super Target but the one in Clermont is...wonder if that has anything to do with the differences?

If you can make time you should stop at the Kohls, they usually have great deals on their clearance.

I went last evening and the Dollar Spot was marked to 4/1.00, patio stuff was still 30% and most toys were still 15 - 30%. The Dollar Spot had just been marked down earlier in the evening and it was going fast. The back to school stuff is all out since the kids go back in less than a month here in Central Fl., so hopefully the patio stuff will go down soon.

Went to my Target last night and they had a Tiki Gazebo normally $250 for $62 @ 75% :eyepoppin off so I quickly bought it. I really didn't need it but it was such a great deal and I'll probably build a stone patio next year in my backyeard so the gazebo will go perfectly. :D

Dollar Spot 4/$1 at Niagara Falls, NY Target. Although it's still marked 2/$1. There is a ton of stuff left!

Yep, I just got back! Although signage was up that it was 4/$1.00, I apparently hit Gator Town's before anyone else. I was able to get 200 of the various black dot summer toys (sidewalk chalk, bicycle items, swim goggles, USA activity books, cloth frisbees, etc.) for our next Santa visit and Easter Bunny visit. I usually miss out on these, and with a $50 budget have been very limited on what we can hand out to the resident children. Now I'm set for awhile, and can spend the $50 alloted for the gifts on other items instead. :gdsign1:

Went to my Target last night and they had a Tiki Gazebo normally $250 for $62 @ 75% :eyepoppin off so I quickly bought it. I really didn't need it but it was such a great deal and I'll probably build a stone patio next year in my backyeard so the gazebo will go perfectly. :D

Great find!!

Stopped by my Target this am and was glad that I had no interest in the dollar area as it was COMPLETELY filled up with people grabbing all the deals.

Store employees were moving things around yet again in the lamp/shade area where some of the clearance items are so will have to go back tomorrow to see what else I can find.

ton of 4/$1 stuff left in Jersey City, NJ Target. Bot some USA sticker maps and other stuff for keeping kids busy on plane to Orlando next week.

But couldnt use the $1 off Lays coupons on the Doritos-- store manager said they were"fraudulent" which I didnt understand since I printed them off their web site a while back.

So I called Guest relations when I got back to work and they are investigating, they said they'd call me back.

Signs up at Target said 2/$1 today still but scanned as .25 each so I got tons of stuff! There was no one really in that section and apparantly not aware of the new markdown. Scrapbooking summer stickers, albums, tape, scissors, and stamps; Camping supplies, canteens, ponchos, cool/heat packs; bike accessories, streamers, spoke decor, glow in the dark stickers, baskets, personalized license plates; pet accessories, dog/cat chew toys, collars and a lot of golfing decorated items...Not much left of what I was REALLy looking for...the Napoleon Dynamite Stuff! GOSH!

All of these gazebos were recalled at the targets here in Dallas, Tx area. If it was the Mai Tiki Gazebo, send me the DPCI and I can tell you for sure if that is the one on recall.

All of these gazebos were recalled at the targets here in Dallas, Tx area. If it was the Mai Tiki Gazebo, send me the DPCI and I can tell you for sure if that is the one on recall.

Yes, it was that Mai Tiki Gazebo. I don't have the receipt with me since I'm at work, but do you know why they were recalled? :no:

All garden at Orange Park Target was 50% off but the kids garden items were 75%. Cute shovels, gloves for .75. Some toys were 50% off, got the VSmile games for 9.94. Got some nice workout clothes 75% off as well.

Yes, it was that Mai Tiki Gazebo. I don't have the receipt with me since I'm at work, but do you know why they were recalled? :no:

The structure isn't built correctly and the metal bars continuously (sp?) fell on people. I'm not sure if it were just the ones here or if they are the ones at all targets. You might just wanna contact your target and see what they say.

The structure isn't built correctly and the metal bars continuously (sp?) fell on people. I'm not sure if it were just the ones here or if they are the ones at all targets. You might just wanna contact your target and see what they say.

The entire set is really cute but very flimsy, when I was admiring it in the store another shopper said that she was considering buying it but she showed me that it didn't seem that it would hold up to much and she put her hand on it and tried to move it, it wobbled A LOT and seemed not to be made well. It wouldn't last very long at my house, but it is a really cute set.

Found a cabinet wine rack for 22.98 this morning...75% off.

The rectangular ottoman that someone posted about earlier being 50% off at their Target is now finally 50% off at mine. I have decided to take the chance to see if they will go 75% off as they still have 4 left.

They were restocking the Dollar Spot items at my Target today with boxes that said 7/16 on them. Most of the items looked like back to school things for lockers, etc. There was one aisle that was 2 for 5.00, but the rest of them were still only 1.00. I found a RAOS lifevest still in the regular swimming aisle for 90% off. Glad someone missed it!

They were restocking the Dollar Spot items at my Target today with boxes that said 7/16 on them. Most of the items looked like back to school things for lockers, etc. There was one aisle that was 2 for 5.00, but the rest of them were still only 1.00. I found a RAOS lifevest still in the regular swimming aisle for 90% off. Glad someone missed it!

Yes, Target has added a 2/$5.00 aisle to the one spot. I was going to post this earlier, but I had forgot.

On Thursday, I found some great deals. The dollar spot was 4/$1, although it was marked 2/$1. There was a small garden section that was 75% off. Got my son some cute gardening gloves for $1.24 (reg $4.98). Also got a pop-up sandbox for $4.98, reg $19.99. It looks like a Playhut tent and can be used for just a shaded area for the kids. I snatched up the three remaining ... they will make great gifts for little ones.

I found a lot of bags of 4th of July M&M's yesterday. I scanned them and they rang up as 0.00. I brought 10 to the register, and the cashier called the front desk to do a k86 or something like that. I was then told they are no longer in the system, and could not be sold to me. I mentioned that they are 4th of July candy, so shouldn't they be 90% off the shelf-posted $2.00 price, but the cashier just put the M&M's under her checkout and the manager went to clean off the shelf. Is this normal?