Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Very nice!!

A Target team member who posts on the AOL board said black dot items in The One Spot went 50% off today. I hope there's some left at 75% off. If so, I'll be buying $50 worth of the toys for Santa gifts for the village residents children.

Very nice!!

A Target team member who posts on the AOL board said black dot items in The One Spot went 50% off today. I hope there's some left at 75% off. If so, I'll be buying $50 worth of the toys for Santa gifts for the village residents children.

So that means they'll be 75% off on Thursday? Or is it Wednesday?

There was a ton of stuff left in The One Spot area this morning. We are taking a road trip with two toddlers in a couple of weeks so I stocked up on stuff. I'll be heading back later in the week to check out the stuff left at 75%!

Mine was pretty good on the One Spot, but it was going really quickly. I bought all the ice packs they had (17) and some flip flops and some gel/glitter glue. I wish they would have had some of the first aid kits left. I need to restock the band's first aid supply box.

Ended up trying out the Kellogg's Cereal, Eggo Waffles and Mott's Applejuice deal with the coupons from the website. I went to 2 different stores and in total I got:

*24 different Kellogg's Cereal Cups

*12 boxes of different flavors of Eggo Waffles

*4 Mott's Applejuice

For a Grand Total of $6.26 and that's with just using the Target coupons and the overage from them since I didn't have any manufacturer ones to go with it. My husband thought I was nuts...but he will enjoy it all. :)

well went back on Saturday to get the Tiki Bar..... now they told me it was not 75% off it was marked wrong even though the sign was still there and the day before a Target employee told me it was 75% off and even gave me a price of 67.00..... boy was I mad

The black dot items at the one spot at my target didn't have any signs that they were on sale this afternoon but when I scanned stuff it was 50 cents. I didn't point it out to anybody because I figure that just means if nobody knows that it's for sale then more stuff will be left on Thursday (I hope) when it goes to 25 cents. And they had a lot of stuff left:) and my kids have already scouted out what they want.

When my sister was checking out today with her 50% $1 spot items she was talking to the cashier about when they would be putting new merchandise out the cashier told her that it will be half full of $1 items and then they will do half of it 2/$5 items. I really enjoyed the Dollar spot, but I guess it will be interesting to see what they put out. (if the cashier new what she was talking about)

When my sister was checking out today with her 50% $1 spot items she was talking to the cashier about when they would be putting new merchandise out the cashier told her that it will be half full of $1 items and then they will do half of it 2/$5 items. I really enjoyed the Dollar spot, but I guess it will be interesting to see what they put out. (if the cashier new what she was talking about)

Pam posted about this earlier in the thread maybe a week or 2 ago let me see if i can find it

Got cheap Doritos, they were 3/$5-- used 3 $1 off Target coupons plus a mfg coupon. Almost free. DH eats them, I dont care for 'em!. Black spot was .50 but all stuff I didn't want.. lots of flip flops and photo albums. This is Hackensack NJ, not a big store.