Help Please advise where I should find zhu zhu at a decent price

j2wice

I am not one for last minute shopping been done for awhile thanks to GD!!!! My sister was diagnosed with cancer last week (Hopefully the next test show us different), when I went to check on her I noticed 6 presents under the tree. She does not have any money for more with the meds she had to purchase last week. I have been able to get my nephew the nerf stuff he wanted, and the neice wants Zhu Zhu. Is Walgreens still my top place to go for this??????

Thanks to all!!!! Went to CVS and was able to use the coupon and got 4 zhu zhu pets for less than 11 dollars! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, we are hoping for better results on next set of tests. She is 33 with 3 kids and she is in great spirits and has positive thoughts!

If you are looking for another toy, the furreal frenzies playsets are supposed to work with zhu zhus. They had those pretty cheap on amazon.

Thanks was able to pick up this tonight with prime Furreal Furry Frenzies Whirl Around Playground for under 30 and with prime I should have it Thursday!

Also thanks to all for suggestions thoughts and prayers!

Thanks was able to pick up this tonight with prime Furreal Furry Frenzies Whirl Around Playground for under 30 and with prime I should have it Thursday!

Also thanks to all for suggestions thoughts and prayers!

Not sure when you needed it by, but RIGHT now that is $9, but In stock on December 29, 2010, link: HERE

Not sure when you needed it by, but RIGHT now that is $9, but In stock on December 29, 2010, link: HERE

Thanks for the link I picked it up for 26.95 to have it under the tree on Saturday. Willing to pay the extra so she has presents under the tree. You are awesome and I thank you for continuing to help me with options!

Okay. I found them. I do in fact have 2. Both are still in the boxes. I'm not sure what you already got. There are no names to tell you which ones they are but one is an orange/yellow color and the other is pink & white. You are more than welcome to them. I can get them right out in the mail. I don't know how old your niece is. But if she still believes, then maybe you could just say that Santa must have dropped them at your place by accident on the way to her house. Just an idea. Let me know if you want them. Merry Christmas

Okay. I found them. I do in fact have 2. Both are still in the boxes. I'm not sure what you already got. There are no names to tell you which ones they are but one is an orange/yellow color and the other is pink & white. You are more than welcome to them. I can get them right out in the mail. I don't know how old your niece is. But if she still believes, then maybe you could just say that Santa must have dropped them at your place by accident on the way to her house. Just an idea. Let me know if you want them. Merry Christmas

That is totally thoughtful! I 100% love the GD family!!!! You guys have brightened my spirits more than once in the past week by the kind post or the Christmas cards that have been arriving! I appreciate the offer and beleive I have enough for her drop them in a toys for tots bin so someone else may be able to have a Merry Christmas!!!! If you dont have a toy drive locally then I will PM you my address and I can hand them to her for her Birthday which is coming as well!!!!

You guys ROCK!!!!! Wore my gottadeal shirt today to represent the site and the great people on it!