Fisher Price Big Foot $59.99 and free shipping @ JcPenney.com

rogueleader

Thanks, I think. My grandson has wanted this because it eats leaves. Called my daughter as soon as I saw your post. We hemmed and hawed and then decided to go ahead and order him. For that price you can't beat it. If he doesn't like it we can always return it, but I don't think that is going to be the case. He won't get it for Christmas though (everyone has already bought him way to much), his birthday is 12/30 so that is his birthday present.

My son was asking for this. He is 4. I was thinking about it, but the year before last he wanted that Spike the DInosaur so bad. I bought it and he played with it on Christmas for about 10-15 minutes and never played with it again. I am afraid the same thing will happen with this.

It is hard to pass it up at this price though. Now I dont know what to do. LOL!!

My son was asking for this. He is 4. I was thinking about it, but the year before last he wanted that Spike the DInosaur so bad. I bought it and he played with it on Christmas for about 10-15 minutes and never played with it again. I am afraid the same thing will happen with this.

It is hard to pass it up at this price though. Now I dont know what to do. LOL!!

This is my 5 year old, EXACTLY...he HAD to have Spike...dh was against it, but I reasoned that it was the only thing he wanted...well, ds got it, and it got played with first day, and now we are lucky to see it played with once every six months...ds says he wants Bigfoot, and I told him there is NO WAY he is getting it, because I'm not watching it sit in the toy room and collect dust...this is a good price if your kid is going to play with it, but for us, it may as well be a paperweight...the only way ds is getting it is if it's FREE!!!

My DS got Spike for his Birthday a few years back and LOVES it to this day!! So when he asked for Big Foot for Christmas, I didn't hesitate. Got his at Meijer's for $69.99 and thought that was a good price, $59.99 is better!!! But not worth my time or trouble to order and return :(

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone opened their bigfoot? I had to charge it for 4 hours and my son played with it for maybe 30 mins on Christmas and maybe 15-20 mins today and it is already saying low battery!!!

WHAT A RIP OFF! I am wondering if this is just a dud or is that actually how bad the battery quality is? I am extra annoyed because I ordered it from Kohls and the other electronic I ordered from KOhls ( the vtech vreader) needs to be exchanged because that is broken as well!!