What do you mostly look for

Keebelf

What do you most often look for?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you most often look for?

• Small Electronics (pds, mp3...etc.)
    • Large Electronics (Computer, tv...etc)
    • Housewares (bedding/bath...etc.)
    • Vehicle/power tools
    • Clothing/shoes
    • Sporting Goods/Exercise

Guest Deals4Me

Hey,I am new here, check the site every year for awhile (i remember it last year and the year before, but my memory is fuzzy before that!)

THIS year instead of stuff for my son (were pretty set on that thanks to clearance and TRU ) but I will still be looking for something still, but this year thanks to a wonderful new job for the nations largest healthcare provider, we will be looking for a new TV, preferably fat screen and bigger that 20in (LOL.)

I knew something was missing when I read the poll! Every year we look for the deals on toys. This year my hubby wants a huge theater room TV so we will be looking for that. We need a nice printer too so if we don't find a good deal before then we will be looking for one. We got the computer last year so hopefully we will be set for a few years. I shop clearance all year long for clothes so I never really look for clothes. I got my $11.00 EARL jeans on now (MSRP said $128.00) I think price may have been inflated, but still for a perfect fit $11.00 is a good deal to me. :g_dance:

• 1 month later...