Need a deal on Wii --

The search feature will not pull up any posts tonight or either I have had a brain fart on how to do one. I need a deal for a Wii system. I have never seen one and know nothing about them. Let me know if everything would be in the box or do I have to purchase all that other stuff I see posted seperatly. I will be checking this post as I shop. Tonight is our only night to shop. I ordered one off ebay, but the lady has stiffed me. I am fighting trying to get my $250 back, but I need to get one in the mean time so the kids will not be disappointed. This is the only thing they have asked for and it is all three of their main gifts. Thanks for your help.....

Hey Dave. I found this on another thread. By using the code CYBER20, it brings the price down to $179.99 plus 4.99 shipping and any applicable tax. Now I think you may be able to find one up to $10 less, but sometimes it's better to be sure than wonder.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...042043-product

Coupon code: CYBER20 .. I believe it expires tomorrow?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wii-Mario-Kart-Bundle/15054368

This bundle is $259 and would come with just about everything you would need to get started. You would probably need to have at least 3 remotes since you have 3 kids wanting it.:)

Comes with Mario Kart with wheel

You can choose the white or the red console with 2 games

Your choice of 3 different colors remote+nunchuck

Your choice of 3 different racing wheels

For a 3rd remote, you can get this deal

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wii-Remote-Power-A-Pro-Pack-w-Game/11077560

You get your choice of different remotes+nunchuck and then a another game for $35

So, all totaled, you would get the system, 4 games 3 remotes, 3 nunchucks, charging station, and a racing wheel for $294. You can have it shipped to a store close to you for free. But hurry...this is only for today!!

Hope this helps! :D

Pretty much everything you need comes in the box to get you started. Some games require certain accessories, but they are usually included with the game. (For example: Dance Dance revolution can be bought with the game only or the game plus the dance mat.) And you can use most of the accessories for any of the games. Amazon is having some really great deals on wii games. Check the Online Deals Board for best prices on games. Not only will your kids like the Wii, but you will too! Good luck on getting a great deal!

I really am not sure if this is an option but I saw today that game stop has refurbished wii for $99.. I am thinking about this as an idea for my kids.. money is very tight this year and it is also the main thing my kids have asked for.... my 2 youngest have never had a gaming console so I am thinking of trying a refurbished one and if they do really well with it maybe getting a better one at tax time.. does anyone know anything about games stops rep for refurbished.

Basic wii systems at Dell, the red one is not as fast shipping but it shows the white and black in stock ready to ship, you will need extra controllers but the basic system comes with Wii sports so you have a game to start with. There are plenty of deals most likely on games over the next week....

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&category_id=6667&~ck=anav

I really am not sure if this is an option but I saw today that game stop has refurbished wii for $99.. I am thinking about this as an idea for my kids.. money is very tight this year and it is also the main thing my kids have asked for.... my 2 youngest have never had a gaming console so I am thinking of trying a refurbished one and if they do really well with it maybe getting a better one at tax time.. does anyone know anything about games stops rep for refurbished.

Gamestop is reputable, have bought several refurbs from them.... Not to mention all the used games, have had only a couple of issues and they were solved quickly.

In todays Walmart ad Wii $199 plus $50 Walmart G.C.Awesome price...

I got this same deal at walmart on black friday (it wasnt advertised) $199 with a $50 gift card and it comes with 2 games; resort and resort plus (at least they did). This is what I am giving our family for Christmas too! I have been adding to the package and buying from Amazon and Walmart, I probably spent an extra $110/$120 and got an extra remote plus, 2 wheels, lay down chaarger (holds 4) and 6-7 games. Walmart had a buy 3 wii games for $39... this good, $13 each. I picked off the titles and then bought the other few from Amazon. I signed up for Amazon prime and got free shipping for the month, you just cancel before the 30 days is up.